Chapter Two

Oh. I see why she decided to wear a skirt when I told her not to do so. She just walked up to Mr. Drew with her low cut top and short skirt to ask for a pencil. I shook my head. I guess she has a little crush on him. I hope she knows it's illegal.

What frustrates me is that sometimes I think that Audrey likes my sister more than she likes me as a best friend. Especially when she hangs out with her instead of me and they leave me out. I feel like being picked last for a game of dodgeball in P.E.

This is horrible thought, but maybe that’s where Audrey gets her sluttiness! I frowned. I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. [Author’s note: I’m afraid this didn’t make sense.]

Why am I thinking of this? I can’t let these thoughts get to my head! She’s my best friend. I can’t let my sister get in the way of our friendship.

I snapped out of it. I really want to get out of school and buy those tickets for her online. We aren't even halfway through the first class of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell finally rang and I started to speed walk to my locker. My locker is like my second home. For some reason, whenever I’m frustrated, confused, or have a lot on my mind, I’ll go there and everything seems okay. It makes me feel safe? I guess I’m a freak for feeling that way towards something that I don’t exactly own. It’s the school’s property.

I was about to turn the corner of the hallway to get to my locker, which was at the very end; then I ran into the back of someone.I rebounded off and hit the water fountain behind me.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!”

She spun around and pushed me into the lockers. I screamed.

Fudge, it’s my sister and now she’s going to kill me for something that happened by accident. Let’s just hope she isn’t PMSing or isn’t moody today.

She realized it was me, "What was that for?!" She dug her nails into my arms. She’s PMSing, isn’t she? “Hasn’t mom ever told you that it’s rude to walk into people? Geez Daisy, freaking look where you’re going,” I really didn’t need Chelsea lecturing me right now. And I bet this week is just going to get worse and worse.

She glared at me.

The locks on the lockers began to dig into my back and she wouldn't loosen her grip so I kneed her where a guy's balls would be.

That… wasn’t smart of me to do.

She backed off and was about to punch my face. I got ready to duck down like I was sitting on the floor. Luckily, her boy friend, Will, stopped her. Remind me to thank Will later for his perfect timing.

You're probably wondering why sisters would punch each other. I really don't know why she does it to me, though. A couple months ago, she started ignoring me and I was lucky if she acknowledged my existence. But why today? And why acknowledge by punching me?

Which is weird because most people think we're really close. She's a year older than me but she was held back a year, and now she's in the same grade as me.

And it’s such a stupid reason to be held back. She’s actually, quite smart and a bright student but once she found out she could toy with any boy’s heart she wanted to mess with every single guy in the school. She would basically be a whore/slut. At least Will is helping her get a lot better. He’s the older brother I always wanted to have.

“Do you really want to mess up her face,” Will said calmly.

“No… I just… lost it for a second.” Ugh, she’s like this all the time!

“Will…”

”Yeah?”

“May I just proceed to my locker and pretend none of this ever happened? Let’s just deal with this at home, after school,” I begged.

He nodded and right when I started walking away he started to whisper something into Chelsea’s ear. I couldn’t make out what he was saying, but I truly don’t care. As long as my face still looks… un-punched.

I quickly opened up my locker and put my ear buds to my IPod and hid behind my locker door so it wouldn’t get taken away. I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is probably boring right now. It will get better, I promise!! I just... Didn't think about how I should start the first chapter, and now it messed up this one. BLAHHH.