Bio

Name: Y/N
Age (when running away): 6
Age (when revenge started): 15
Zodiac: Pisces
Cloth: Pisces Surplice

Family;- Birth father: Pisces Aphrodite- Adoptive Father: Hades- Adoptive sister: Pandora- Adoptive uncles/trainers: Griffin Minos, Wyvern Radamanthys, Garuda Aiacos (3 judges of the underworld)

Family;
- Birth father: Pisces Aphrodite
- Adoptive Father: Hades
- Adoptive sister: Pandora
- Adoptive uncles/trainers: Griffin Minos, Wyvern Radamanthys, Garuda Aiacos (3 judges of the underworld)

Attacks: Taught by the 3 judges of the underworld, Y/N learned their techniques, but also learned his father's techniques to mock him

1. Royal Demon Rose: Y/N uses red roses as a projectile. When struck by the thorns on the roses or smelling their fragrance, the target would be poisoned until they slowly lost their 5 senses and fell into a sweet aroma of death. The red roses can also create a dense red mist to cover the entire place and hide his position. In Soul of Gold, the Royal Demon Roses can pierce the enemy's torso and reach the central nervous system in order to "read/detect" any information directly from them.

2. Piranhan Rose: Y/N uses black roses as a projectile. Upon impact, they can break anything within their reach. The power of this technique is high enough to reduce to dust a Bronze Cloth recently strengthened by Aries Mu.

3. Bloody Rose: Y/N uses one or more white roses as a projectile. It strikes at the opponent's chest and drains all blood from their heart. As the white rose draws blood, it eventually becomes red. This is Pisces Aphrodite's strongest attack. A single rose is enough to kill a giant of many feet of height in few seconds. Apparently, the rose seeks the heart of the enemy, so is not possible to avoid it. The only way to escape from this attack is to destroy the rose itself or try to shield oneself from it, albeit the rose showed enough penetrating power to break even a Gold Cloth.

4. Cosmic Marionettion: Taught by Minos, Y/N uses the cosmos to create very fine and solid power cords, almost invisible, clinging to the arms and legs of the enemy, these allow Y/N keep the body of his opponent difficult to control and manipulate their movements at will, as a mere marionette, bending and distorting what you want in a grotesque and frightening display of sadism. Minos can present to his opponent to a cruel torture extreme fácildade causing fractures to manage the wire, even death, can break the members with a simple touch of a finger and keep it in levitation.

5. Greatest Caution: Taught by Radamanthys, this is Y/N most powerful attack.There are two variations of this technique, one in the manga and in the Inferno, and another in the Sanctuary. In the manga, Y/N concentrates the cosmos in his hands, then it triggers a powerful and devastating tidal wave of shock, clashing with the enemy. When the shock wave is going toward the enemy, it takes the form of a Wyvern (anime only). It is an extremely dangerous blow, because the shock wave is capable of destroying the enemy and the whole area where it is. In the anime at the sanctuary, Radamanthys extends his arms, then he concentrated his cosmos to the fullest in his hands and releases several devastating shock wave, creating various fields of destructive energy that unfold around it in concentric circles, destroying what is in the area of ​​circles.