IMPORTANT + CAST

BEFORE I START: I just wanna include a trigger warning for a couple sensitive topics. Please read at your own risk. This is still light hearted though.

(Nothing that bad happens tho, just idk be cautious. I would hate for someone to be triggered from something I wrote considering the fact that I write COMEDY.)

Hey everyone! Thank you for choosing my story. This might be the worst story on WattPad but anyways lmfaooo. I don't regret writing it - but I do cringe.

I was reading @fhreyachaes 's "Between the Lines" fanfiction, and it reminded me of the old videos on youtube I made about 4 years ago, in the similar type of text format. And her story INSPIRED me❤️

Her story is AMAZING and its my favourite wattpad story. Mine is nowhere near as good. I wanted to credit her though, for the idea. So go and read her awesome story and then come back and read mine. ❤️
(Im pretty sure the author removed the story so never mind.)

Anyways, none of the events are the same as the actual Harry Potter storyline but some things from the books/movies are mentioned as jokes. But they don't have any significance. I am just using the characters and scene from Harry Potter. This is just for fun but it still does mention some serious stuff.

Also the main character, Natalie Taylor, is going to "played," by Dianna Agron. Simply because I love her.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this quick little story. Remember, this is MODERN day Hogwarts, and the humour is probably going to be GEN Z, ya knowww. So please, without further ado.. ENJOY.

2021 update: ew the humour is cringe.

(ALSO PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!)
If you want to get to know me personally, message me! You can also leave me messages on the conversations board. Yay.

also i legally gotta credit the bitch J

also i legally gotta credit the bitch J.K Rowling, my b.