Thanks, I love you.

I also just want to say, thank you for reading my story! I really appreciate the support on this trash book and I really enjoy reading your comments.

For those who voted and commented, I am forever thankful even though this story was lowkey a joke. I love uuuu. You're the ones who motivate me to keep writing and updating so without you, I don't think I would have had as much fun. Of course, I do enjoy writing even without the views but knowing other people were entertained by my work, was most definitely flattering and prompting. My favourite readers are the active ones!

Also if you have any questions, I will answer them in the comments or the chat box on my profile. Please continue to send me messages, it makes me so happy because I love feedback. The highlight of my day is reading my Wattpad notifications!

3rd of January, 2021 edit: I actually wish I made Pansy have a crush on the main character and not Draco. That would have been very interesting and not cliche 🙄

Reminder, friends hurt. lollll. At the start of the chapter most people were loving the friendship dynamic. Look how fast things can change. Hehehehhe.

Okay I am going to stop updating now, I think people get the notifications which must be annoying! bye ❤️

March edit: I GOT 10K VIEWS ON THIS MF STORY AHHHHHHHH FAME?? i think YES.