Accident

After class, Gundham was sitting on the edge of the fountain in the Hope's Peak courtyard, talking to San-D, Jum-P, Maga-Z, and Cham-P. Kazuichi spotted him, and turned to walk over to him. "What's this? You're talking to your pet hamsters?" He asked, with a slight mocking tone to his voice. "No you fool. These are my Four Heavenly Kings of Darkness, my Four Devas of Destruction. They will decimate any demon who stands in my way." Soda nodded, with a questionable smile of approval across his face. In reality he was extremely confused. "Alrighty then! I think I'll be on my way if you don't have anything to say in real English." He was just about to leave, when he tripped over the toes on his right foot.

Soda fell forward, accidentally knocking into Tanaka, which in turn knocked Tanaka into the fountain. Kazuichi yelped, and freaked out quite a bit. "Um... Sorry!! I know I said I'd beat your ass earlier today, but I meant in a fair fight! Not like this! I promise that was a mistake Gundham!" Gundham glared at Kazuichi, still sitting on his ass in the fountain. He stood up and wrung out his scarf, which was now soaked and dripping with water. "You do look kind funny wet though don't you think so- Sonia..."
He had noticed someone behind him, but had failed to notice that it was none other than Sonia. He sighed.

"What are you doing standing there? I'm off to a meeting I can't be late to, but you better help him clean up Kazuichi! Don't just make fun of him." Sonia quickly ran off, as Soda walked tentatively over to the fountain. He slowly held his hand out to the soaked Gundham and his hamsters. "Fool. You're the one who got me in this accursed situation." Despite his word, Tanaka took Soda's outstretched hand. "I may not have too much, but I could at least take you back to my place to help you dry off. I just don't want any mysterious spells on me or anything. Deal?" Gundham nodded, and stepped over the fountain's edge.

"My place is pretty close. I can take us there on my bike if that's okay with you and your... 'Lords of Darkness' or whatever." Gundham glared at Kazuichi. "My Four Devas of Destruction, thank you. And we collectively find that acceptable." Kazuichi shook his head slightly. "Alright, just get your stuff, get on, and hold on tight, cause I built this bike, and it is fast as hell, alright buddy?" Gundham nodded, tucking his hamsters into his still soaked scarf, and sitting still. "Ready?" He nodded, then Kazuichi's bike roared to life. They quickly sped off, soon to arrive at Kazuichi's place.