part 10

Hello guys. I thought to end this story first then continue with others. So here next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from ragini and laksh lost in an eyelock but ragini suddenly pushed him a little and stood away from him. Not looking at him while he sighed looking at her.

Laksh:ragini i want answer. Till when will you continue this drama?? Now everything is going out of your hands. What if your dadi will make you marry him? What you will do then?? And this kavya I'm staying with her from long now? There is nothing I could get about her. We should ask her directly because there is no other way now. See ragini this drama about your marriage and all getting too much. I can't handle this anymore. You have said you will give me a chance ragini and now this all is happening. Are you really thinking to give me a chance or are you thinking to marry that stupid.?? What is going on in your mind ragini?? I... He tried to speak more but she stopped him.

Ragini:laksh plz stop behaving like a kid. First of all i didn't knew dadi have planned some thing like this and i don't have any plan of marrying him understand and about giving you a chance then listen I have told I will think about it I haven't said I will forgive you for all those. She said being frustated and laksh looked painfully at her.

Laksh:ragini I know i hurted you alot but plz one chance. . He said emotionally while ragini looked away trying to hide her emotions.

Ragini:laksh plz let me concentrate on all this now. I'm already tensed plz don't increase my tension. She said thinking about dadi and laksh sighed.

Ragini:I'll go now. You also go and stop overthinking. She said and laksh looked away.

Ragini started leaving from there but laksh stopped her holding her wrist. Ragini stopped and closed her eyes. He was making her weak which she doesn't wanted.

Laksh:you are doing this to punish me na. You want to see me in pain right.. The way I have rejected you.. You are doing the same so I can feel that pain. You want to punish me then you can. I have no problem with it because I know I deserve it but I hope ragini you won't leave me.. I hope I'll get back your love after your punishment because laksh can't live without ragini"s love. No one can love me like you did and you have all the right to hate me also but don't leave me. He said with a painfull smile on his lips and his eyes turned teary. He left her hand and started leaving from there. Ragini who listend him silently was also in tears. She turned back and looked at him who was leaving facing his back towards her.

Ragini:i know laksh you are hurt.. I know you are regretting but your pain isn't more than mine. You won't understand it till you yourself feel it. Today you felt insecure thinking about my marriage with some one else but I have seen you getting married to some one else.. You don't know how I felt at that time and that pain... It made me to do anything to get back my love. You felt I was wrong that time now you will understand what we can do to get our love. Your anger, your jealousy it shows you have truely started loving me and may be one day I'll forgive you but till then you have to feel how much it hurts when you are about to lost your love. She thought in mind while looking at him and remembering those painfull days of her life. Tears rolled down from her eyes which she wiped immediately and get back to the same attitude and confidence.

She too left from that place and soon yuvraj came near her who was waiting for her little far from that place. Ragini shaked her head as she found he didn't left and he gave her sheepish smile and soon both of them left from there.