part 15

Hello guys. Sorry for being late but my health isn't good so couldnt post but Here next part. Read and enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from graveyard. Kavya and laksh both were in anger.

Laksh:now tell me what are you doing here? How dare you come near rahul.? You don't deserve to be near his body also. You are the reason that he isnt with me today. What you want more haa? He shouted in anger.

Kavya:just shut up.. Just shut your mouth.. How dare you blame me? When you are the sole reason for his death. You snached him from me.. She too shouted with same anger and hate for laksh while he was shocked with her blame.

Laksh:what the hell!! How dare you say this? You.. He again shouted but was Intrupted by kavya.

Kavya:just don't shout.. Don't try to behave innocent.. Don't lie anymore. I know everything.. I knew you never liked me being with rahul. You always tried to separate us and finally.. Finally you did it.. Very well done Mr. Laksh maheshwari.. Rahul always used to tell me that you are like his brother but you... You snached everything from him.. Even his life. She too shouted and was littrely crying while laksh was shocked and was more angry hearing the way she blamed him.

Laksh:you... He was about to shout but ragini stopped him.

Ragini:wait laksh.. Let her speak. We are here to know her side story also right so let her speak. She said trying to calm his anger while laksh sighed.

Ragini:kavya what do you want to say? Why are you blaming laksh? What he had done? It was you who was drunk that day and you were with some other guy and that guy only beated rahul so badly that he..  She said and left the words incomplete feeling bad while both laksh and kavya had painfull expressions which ragini noticed.

Ragini:kavya did you really loved rahul? If you did then why you and that guy.. You both were together right? She asked being confused while kavya fisted her hand.

Kavya:just shut up. Don't speak when you don't know anything. Who told you I was with ritesh? (That guys name is ritesh who beated rahul) oh ya this laksh would have told you right?? She said angrily looking at laksh and all looked at her confused.

Ragini:what do you mean? She asked being confused while kavya looked at her.

Kavya:why should I tell you? Infact why even I'm talking with you? See I have nothing to do with you but this laksh.. I will destroy him.. He had snached everything from me. She again shouted glaring laksh while he too glared her back.

Laksh:just shut up. What I did haa? It was you who have snached my best friend from me. You are a killer.. I hate you and I don't know about you but I'll surely destroy you now. You ran away from jail but now I won't leave you. He shouted back and was about to reach near kavya but ragini held him back.

Ragini:laksh plz behave calmly. I think there is something more then we know. She said trying to make him understand while he was just clueless.

Yuvani and aryan also came near them while ragini looked at them.

Ragini:guys I think we should talk to her calmly. If she has cheated rahul then why she will come here? Why she will cry? I think she isn't behind all this. She said being confused and others were curious also.