part 11

Hello guys. Here is the next part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from dance academy of aryan. He looked at ragini and yuvani being confused while they came near him.

Aryan:you... What are you doing here again..? He said pointing at ragini frowning his eyebrows while ragini made faces for the way he talked and yuvani was just staring both of them.

Ragini:i want to talk to you. She said calmly while aryan made an not interested face.

Aryan:why should I talk with you?? I don't want to anyway You are disturbing me in my practice so leave. He said being uninterested while ragini frown but controlled her anger.

Ragini:see it's important. Don't show your attitude now. I want to know some things about kavya. It's really important. You can help me so just listen to me. She said trying to convince him and he just nodded as he found her really serious.

Aryan:fine I'll help. Thankgod that khadus isn't with you this time but who are they? He said making faces remembering laksh then asked about yuvani and ragini rolled her eyes.

Ragini:first of all don't call him khadus and secondly they are my friends ok. She said with attitude and Aryan shaked his head while yuvani gave her teasing look for the way she spoke for laksh. Ragini glared them and they chuckled.

Ragini:ok is all drama completed?? Then we should talk about the matter. She said giving irritated look and the three of them nodded.

Ragini:Aryan I want to know about kavya. I mean her collage life.. Her behaviour and which incident you were talking about?? What happend that she went in jail? What is the reason behind her behaviour? I want to know everything. She said all in one go being impatient while Aryan rolled his eyes.

Aryan:girl... Girl... Listen calm down. I'm not dieing nor going anywhere.. You can ask slowly. Plz take a breath. He said making faces and ragini shaked her head.

Ragini:just answer me ok. She said actually ordering him and he made annoyed face.

Aryan:is it looking like she has came to take my help or is it like she is doing a favour on me by taking my help. He mutterd making faces and ragini tried to listen him but couldn't and she glared him.

Ragini:what are you blabbering. Speak clearly. She said angrily and Aryan gave her a look.

Aryan:none of your business. He replied with extra sweet smile for which ragini glared him.

Aryan:now just let's come to the point ok. He said ending their silly fight and ragini also agreed as right now she needs his help.

Aryan:so you want to know about kavya right.. So her life is really bad.. Like some where her fate and some where she herself ruined her life. He said sadly while ragini and yuvani looked on.

Ragini:what do you mean? What happend with her? She asked being curious to know and Aryan starts telling about kavya.

Aryan: Kavya was a rich spoilet girl. She was not like that from start but her parents who gave her no time and always busy in their own worlds. They didn't even gave each other time and always end up fighting which was frustating kavya. She wanted some peace which she wasn't getting in her own house. She always seems to be lost and slowly in collage she got in touch with spoilet students. She start to spend her time with them to enjoy and in all this she even starts to drink and slowly those students led her in wrong path. She start to take drugs to get peace which she wasn't getting because of her parents. She was known to be a spoiled rich girl in collage but most boys were behind her beauty and trying to get advantage. She too used to date some guys just for time pass. She was totally spoilet.