part 13

Hii guys. Here is the next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from raglak lost in their eyelock which was broken by yuvraj.

Yuvraj:I think some one was angry on some one. He said smirking while looking at ragini who looked at him and glared him knowing he was teasing her while laksh looked at him angrily as he broke their moment.

Laksh:what we're you saying? He asked raising his eyebrows while yuvraj made faces.

Yuvraj:plz bro apni dushmani apne pass rakho. I'm not your enemy ok. Na hi mai koi sautan hu tumhari that you always give me this jealous looks. He said rolling his eyes and laksh looked at him with open mouth while ragini and suhani were supressing their laugh and aryan was just clueless.

Suhani:ok stop it now Yuvraj. We should think about our further plan. What we will do now? She said looking at Yuvraj then ragini while laksh"s attention turned towards her.

Laksh:ragini I know this both but.. She..? He said pointing at Yuvraj and aryan making faces then points at suhani being confused while ragini smiled at suhani.

Ragini:she... She is suhani.. My best friend. She said smiling and laksh nodded.

Yuvraj:Arrey tell him about one more thing na.. He said and raglak looked at him.

Yuvraj:Arrey tell him suhani is mine I mean my fiance. She is my fiance. He said while side hugging suhani and giving laksh a shock while Yuvraj smirked looking at his expressions and ragini shaked her head.

Laksh:his.. His fiance. It means he is engaged. He spoke still being in shock while ragini shaked her head in yes and suhani smiled while Yuvraj was laughing.

Yuvraj:yes bro. I'm engaged. At least now plz spare me from your anger and stop giving me those looks. He said rolling his eyes while laksh felt embrassed and just looked here and there.

Yuvraj laughed. Suhani hits him on his arm telling him to stop while ragini chuckled. Aryan who was so confused finally broke his silence.

Aryan:anyone will tell me what is happening here? He asked being really confused while all looked at him.

Yuvraj:ya bro I will tell but later. It's a long story. He said making faces and suhani and ragini shaked their heads in disbelief. Laksh who remembered everything from start started feeling guilty and bad. He just went out of academy while ragini looked at him from behind.

Yuvraj then told Aryan everything about raglak plan for kavya. He didn't told about raglak personal relationship but just that they are acting to know about kavya"s intentions. Aryan just shaked his head.

Ragini and yuvani thanked Aryan for his help Even Aryan joined in their plan as he too wanted kavya to stop doing anything wrong. They all thought to know her side of story too.

Scene shifts to laksh. He was sitting in his car which was parked outside the academy and he was actually waiting for ragini.

He was lost in his thoughts. Today his day was really bad. First already ragini"s behavior is hurting him and today remembering rahul and those days hurted him more. He doesn't knew how to handle everything.

He was thinking about his life from start where he had done many mistakes and has got hurt too. He remembered about rahul and then ragini. He had lost one important person of his life already and don't want to loose the other one while thinking about this his heart pained. He closed his eyes feeling helpless just then he felt some ones hand on his shoulder. He opend his eyes and looked up to see ragini standing outside the car and placed her hand on his shoulder through window which was open.