Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

The first day of school was always the worst day of her life, Joy always tried to convince herself otherwise. Alas, it didn't work out the way she hoped she tripped on her cat while trying to get through the lawn to her car, which was conveniently out of commission. So she had to walk to her new school in a skirt no less she hated private schools with a passion, epically if they were rich enclosed ones. Being a rich girl was hard enough, going to one of there schools was torture. 

After walking twenty-five minutes she finally made it to Preston Academy. She walked through the glass double doors and saw the hottest guy in the world, he had dirty blond shaggy hair that went past his ears and turquoise eyes that were so intriguing. And with the school uniform which was a black suit coat with black pants and black Nikes. With that outfit on he looked like a movie star opposite her in a blue dress shirt, black skirt, and brown uniform shoes. 

"Hey brunette!" said a voice from the crowd

She turned around to see who the person was referring to, when she turned around she was face to face with another stunning guy. She pointed at herself just to make sure he was talking to her. The guy nodded as he moved closer to her. He had brown hair that went into his dark green eyes which made him more of a hottie.  

"What's your name brunette?" asked the guy 

"Um-Joy"  

"Joy? That sounds like a blonds name." 

Before she could reply she got shoved aside by a mob of fangirls and ended up crushed against the wall. After the commotion settled down she saw a group of girls standing at the other side of the lobby. She approached them with caution. 

"Hello, you must be new around here I'm Jane and you are?" 

"I'm Joy" 

"What classes are you in Joy?" 

"Um..." 

Joy got her schedule out of her shoulder bag. 

11th Grade Schedule for Joy Vani 

Locker # 54 combination 24-19-38 

1st pr. Mr. Low - World History- room 28 

2nd pr. Mr.Harp - Music - room 21 

3rd pr. Miss Tweet - English - room 30 

Lunch 

5th pr. Mr. Amoeba - Science - 48 

6th pr. Mrs. Hawkins - Geometry - 50

After Joy looked at her schedule she showed it to Jane. 

"I'm with you in the 1st and 5th period so you can walk with us. 

"Us?" 

"Oh, I haven't introduced you to my friends yet. Okay this is Ami" 

Ami had hair down to her knees it was french braided. She wore bright yellow glasses that would blind anyone looking at them. 

"This is Liz." 

Liz had red shoulder-length hair and white knee-high converse. 

"This is Abby" 

Abby was the Gothic resident at the school she had a low voice, black hair and everything else black.  

"And last but not least Jill." 

A girl with blond hair and brown highlights appeared from talking with a guy. Her hair was medium length, her green eyes and perfect posture were so preppy it made her almost sick.