Chapter 5

As Abby drove Joy couldn't help wondering where Edward and Reno were. Were they still fighting or had it ceased by then and they were in the classroom waiting for her to show up.

"Here we are!" said Abby as she pulled into In an Out burger 

"Why are we here?" 

"You skipped lunch didn't you" 

"Yea but you could have waited till school ended" 

"You would have been on the school floor collapsed by starvation." 

"I hate it when you're right"

Joy and Abby stepped out of the car and proceeded to the walk up window. They ordered a couple of burgers and were about to sit down when.

"Hey isn't that Edward?!" The girls both turned around and were shocked at what they saw. Edward was all disheveled, his clothes were a bit torn up he also had a nosebleed. Some of the passers by were circling around him wondering if he actually got beaten up or if this was a new fashion trend.

"Hey Edward what happened to you?" asked Joy as she gawked he looked so much better beaten up then he did normally. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"You should get beaten up more often " 

"Really you want me to get beaten up?" 

"You look so much better like this, look at all the fan girls surrounding you" 

"I'm sorry that my usual self doesn't suit you milady"Edward pouted as she tried to make him understand what she meant when that failed she apologized. But no reply came from Edward who was still pouting. 

"Bandage me" 

"What did you say?" 

"You heard me, come on" Edward grabbed her hand and they were heading towards Edward's car 

"Abby help!" 

"Sorry you got yourself into this mess" 

"Hey wait don't abandon me" 

"To late she already did" 

"I forgive you Abby!" Joy screamed as she got shoved into his car

"Oh, stop acting like you have been kidnapped" 

"Well it kind of feels like I am" 

"You aren't remember, we both agreed on this" 

"---No you did and then dragged me along for the ride" 

"How can you push aside this poor battered soul that is clinging on to his last breath of life" 

"Are you sure your not a girl?" 

"What how can you say that? Are you blind I'm God's gift to all of the beauties in the world" 

"STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!''

The car screeched into a halt as Joy hated what she just thought of. It isn't usual for him to act like a drama queen. Maybe he hit he head on something during the fight.

"Edward you need help, I think you might have hit your head on something during the fighting you did. So give me your phone so I can- can- Argh I hate this so freaking much!" 

"Here darling why did you need it again what you said didn't come out right" 

"To call that jerk because you obviously need help! And stop calling me that!" 

"Why do you want to call Tyler?" 

"Because you have gone absolutely wacko on me!" 

Joy was to honed into the situation to realize that they had stopped in the middle of traffic. So cars kept on honking at then as the car stayed unmovable in it's spot. She started thinking about if their were other ways to deal with this situation.