~{ Chapter 4 }~

Before I start, I'd like to dt one of the most lovely people in my life, mvnflvwr ! Thank you for revising these chapters in my book!

─── ・ ☆: * .* :☆. ──

We enjoyed our afternoon together in that park. As soon as the sophomores, juniors, and seniors finished. We went back to our dorms and did our evening and night routine. The thought of what happened this morning haunted my mind, some questions started to rise again even though I had brushed them off today. I tried to sleep and then a few minutes later, it worked. I fell into a deep sleep with a weird dream—

─── ・ ☆: * .* :☆. ──

I lifted my eyelids. I sat down and opened the curtain attached to my bed. I was wiping away the sleepiness from my eyes,

"Good morning," I said. Oddly, no one answered. I looked around, all my friends were gone. I got down from my bed and I opened the changing room and the bathroom, no one was there, 'Am I late for school? Fuck!'

I looked at the digital clock on the bedside table, it was off. I grabbed my phone and it was dead. I checked my laptop, and it was dead too, 'What the hell is going on?' I felt my heart was racing. I started to panic. I rushed outside to see the empty hallway. Silence.

"Hello? Anybody there?" Again, no one answered. I went down to the first floor and looked around. The hall was empty and silent, the light was flickering, and it felt like I was in an abandoned school. I walked outside of the building and still, no one was there. I was getting more anxious. I felt like I wanted to cry.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I made my way to the main building, still empty, 'Where the fuck is everyone?' For some odd reason, my guts were telling me to head to my homeroom class. I went upstairs, an empty hallway with flickering lights. I hated it.

I pushed open the door and noticed Mr Fischbach while wearing a black suit, facing the other whiteboard beside the smartboard. I felt relieved but at the same time chills. This didn't feel right, "Sir? What's going on? No one is here. None of the electronics is working, the light is flickering an—"

Then he turned around. It was the same man who was standing underneath the tree, Dark, "Well, well, well, our young Y/n finally made (Pronouns) way here." I stumbled back, not daring to get closer to him,

"What the fuck do you want?" I threatened. I felt anger and fear toward him, it was a mixed feeling that I couldn't explain,

"Oh, Y/n. I just want to spend my time with you. Just like father and their child," he slowly walked towards but I remained distant from him,

"What is the matter, Y/n? Are you afraid of me? You don't need to, sweetheart. I am not going to hurt you. Well, not right now, at least." He sat down on one of the student's chairs in the front row, chuckling slightly. It was giving me shiver more, "Don't call me sweetheart you fucking creep."

"Well..." I blinked and suddenly, I was in a void. The chair he was sitting on was the only piece of furniture in that void. I was panicking. He stood up from the chair as it glitched out of existence, I had no idea what was going on at that time,

"The point of our meeting that we're attending right now is about letting you know to be aware of the stuff that I will..." he stopped for a moment, "...Do here." Questions started appearing in my head, what stuff would he do? Why me?

"Oh darling, you will find the answers to your questions if you play the game fairly. Now, we shall end our meeting here." He laughed maniacally but also sounded devilish. I felt something grabbed my ankle. I started to scream and closed my eyes.