The Results

Rachel opens up the mailbox that has "The Berrys"on the side of it and she sees a big yellow envelope with "Rachel Barbra Berry" her name, on it.
She runs straight to her room to open it.

Dear Miss. Berry,
I'm sorry to inform you but your cancer tests results came back positive. You need to come back to the hospital and we will then talk about it some more.

She falls to the ground, with tears swelling up in her eyes. Rachel then hear's a knock on her door. "Sweetie, It's your Dad, I'm coming in." Her Dad, Leroy says while slowly opening the door as soon as he sees her, he runs to her and gives her a hug. Rachel squeezes him tighter while crying into his shoulder. He could feel her tears falling from her face and onto his shirt.

"What's wrong? Leroy asked. She hands him the letter, She see tears forming in his big brown eyes. But he tries to hold them back. "It will be ok." Leroy says while holding her closer to his chest. "But what if I don't get through this?" Rachel asked. "Don't think like that." Leroy said In a stern way. "I'm gonna go call your dad, you should get some sleep, you have school tomorrow." Her Dad said while closing the door.

"School...What I'm I gonna tell Glee club..What I'm I gonna tell Finn?" Rachel thinks to her self.