17

"You two have been suspended from going on any sort of strip for a week. You two have also been exempt from wining points for you're teams." Miss A said , sound disappointed.

They were currently back at the campsite , just chilling. Miss A decided to address the penalties they will face due to their silly mistake.

"Please go back to your tent now." She spoke, before turning to leave.

Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes, Jungkook just groaned.

They both went back into their tents to sit down.

"....well that went well." Taehyung said, after a long-ish moment of awkward silence was held.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Fine, I'm sorry..." Taehyung said, seeing that Jungkook was pissed.

"Imma go lie down." Jungkook just responded, before taking off his cardigan and shoes, and lying down on his sleeping bag.

Taehyung sighed, glancing back at him, only to have Jungkook facing away from him.

'What happend today?" Taehyung thought as he rubbed his hair and face in stress.

He then began to think about what happens the night before... The feeling...the sound....the intimacy, that they had with eachother.

Taehyung knew he was going to get hard and he knew this was kind of sickening to do but he couldn't be bother to try not to.

He as moved back into the tent, closing the zip , he thought about the way Jungkook's face contorted with pleasure as he touched him.

The mere sounds that Jungkook made something mad to his heart (and dick) when he remembered them.

"Fuck." Taehyung felt himself growing hard.

Suddenly there was a knock on the tent.

Taehyung froze, not wanting to open the zip.

He soon watched in horror as the sip began opening it's self. He was about to scrambled to close it but a hand was already through it.

He then watched as the ginger hear and place face of Molly came through.

"Hey, Tae and -opp....it's he alseep?" Molly said , coming into the tent as if invited.

"Yes he is and now good bye, please leave my tent." Taehyung said sternly yet monotonously.

"Come on Taehyung." Molly said , seductively.

"Look Molly I already told you I'm not interested in-"

"Is that a semi boner I see? " She said, eyes traveling from Taehyung to his crotch and back and forth.

"No...I'll deal with it later please leave-"

"But I can help." She said, looking at him, eyes dark...that captivating look she gave him everything she wanted something (lemme tell you, this girl took his virginity like-).

Taehyung shook his head relevantly.

"Aw...I mean unless you want me to tell everyone that you and this fag were fucking last night I suggest you agree with me." Molly said in a sickeningly sweet voice. No mercy in her voice.

Taehyung gulped.

'How did she have an idea?!'

A smirk grew on her face.

"He won't know." She whispered again, refering to Jungkook. Molly began to call forward and before Taehyung could resist, her lips were on his.

They made out and she gave him a blow job
...the one problem was...he couldn't stop imagining Jungkook.