Mistress {3}

Paris' pov:

I walked right into the lunchroom. I knew everybody was gonna stare at me, and more importantly I know she is here. I sat right at the table next to her. I waved at her, then saw she was sitting next to someone else. Another female. I got so annoyed due to the fact that I wanted her to fall for me again, just so I could break her heart, for the second time.
But I also wanted to make her jealous. I walked over to the other side of my lunch table. I sat next to him. Elijah Chan. He wasn't really my type, like at all. But I did see Celestia staring in his direction.
I sat right next to him, practically on top of him. He scooted back but I just followed him along.
"Um.. please go away." He said with a kind but serious voice.
I rolled my eyes but moved one table over. Now I was sitting with Celestia and whoever this other girl was. Celestia payed no attention to me, but on the other hand this random girl who was sitting with her kept staring. I just ignored her, figured she thought I was pretty.
*15 minutes later*

Finally the bell rang. It was about time, I've been siting here for 20 minutes.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author here <3 | I'm really sorry this chapter was so short. | My app has had a lot of glitches where it's removing parts of the story. | And I have very little motivation at the moment.