Roomates {7}

Brady's pov:

I literally cant stand being Paris' roommate. All she does is talk about her problems, like come on! And she threatens me so much, like we've been here for what 3 days? She wants me to get her and her ex back together. I agreed to do it, but I don't think that's how its gonna turn out.
   Celestia and Cynthia are totally gonna start dating, thanks to me. I smiled slightly. I quickly left the room before Paris could see my smiling. She hates seeing me happy. Seriously, she hates it. Oh, and seeing me hang out with anyone else. When I got to where I ran to, I took out my phone and created a group-chat.

                                                                                                     Operation CC

-"Dude what is this?"

-"Yeah fr?"

-"Bro what's this chat for?"
                                                                                                                               "Operation CC: Get Celestia and Cynthia to start dating."-

-"Why?"
                                                                                                                                                                "To annoy my grumpy a*s roommate."-      

-"Okay, well at least tell me you have a plan..."

"Of course I do. First, I throw a party my house, Saturday 4:00. I'll get my brother to buy us some drinks, then                when they're both drunk, we play truth or dare. Once one of them choose dare, whoever asked them will make them kiss. Then    hopefully it works."-

-"And if it doesn't...?"
                                                                                                                       "Well, then it didn't work. But we just have to hope it works."-

   I shut my phone off and went back to my dorm. Paris was already asleep, because she needed her 'beauty sleep', I really don't understand her sometimes. I checked my watch and saw it was 10:47. 'Party Saturday, at my house dm for address. Everyone's invited. There's gonna be drinks, were gonna play drunk truth or dare, spin the bottle. All that.' I posted on my twitter before going to sleep.