Mistress {11}

Brady's pov:

   I hadn't actually been drunk that night. I just tried my hardest to mimic my older brother when he was drunk. The girls finally walked through the door. I quickly grabbed them both, and pulled them into the guest room. I gave them both drinks.

   Cynthia was kinda debating it, from what it seemed like. But Celestia, she was totally different. She had 3 drinks, and a huge crowd cheering "CHUG. CHUG CHUG! CHUGGG~" After Celestia had her 3rd drink, Cynthia had finished her 2nd. It was obvious they both weren't gonna have more, so I pulled them into my room. It was practically empty since I brought everything to college.

   After they both sat down, I grabbed an empty tequila bottle and announced that we were playing spin the bottle. Almost everyone had a turn. The only people left to spin were, Louis, Angel, Grace, and Celestia. There were 3 people it could land on. Me, Cynthia, and Paris. This could go 3 ways, wait 4 wats on Celestia's turn. She could either land on me, Some random guy who just joined in like 5 seconds ago, Paris her ex-girlfriend, and Cynthia. I'm pretty sure everyone hoped it was Cynthia.

   After Louis and Angel span, Celestia grabbed the bottle and said, "HERE I GO B*TCHES!!" She spun the bottle super fast. She had a 1/2 chance to land on Paris, and 1/2 chance to land on Cynthia. She landed on Cynthia. Nobody let it show, but everyone on the group was freaking out.

    Cynthia got up and kissed Celestia. It was that moment we all freaked. There were gasp's. Other people came in and started taking photos. Then Celestia flipped them all off. It was a wonderful sight.

    The night went on. Cynthia and Celestia both doing crazy things. Paris visibly jealous.