About Me

Last year my teacher Ms. Swigg told me the best way to let out your feelings is by writing them out. Theese past couple months have been non stop chaos for me so I need to let it out some where. I went out and bought a diary for myself.

Hello, I'm Emma Agreste. Daughter of famous fashion designer Marinette Agreste and the head of the Agreste fashion business, Adrien Agreste. My dad took over the business when his father, my grandfather, got put in jail for being the super villain Hawkmoth. I want to be an actress so I have a part-time job at a movie theater while I attend high school, I'm trying to get close to the drama world as I can. I'm also taking acting lessons, I'm in the school play, and I have a good shot from already being from a famous family.

You might be wondering, Emma, what's it like to have famous parents? To be honest with you they're pretty boring. They are very often working, although not to much so they can't spend time with me and my brothers. Growing up my dad made it his priority to spend time with us, and not get caught up in work.

I am the middle child of my family, my brothers are called Hugo and Louis. Hugo is the oldest, 17, and is the nicest person you'll ever meet, he helps us out with school and he has a passion for art, he wants to move out of Paris though which I'll never understand. Louis is younger than me by three years, he is all things superhero, he wishes that the old superheroes Ladybug and Chat Noir never defeated Grandfather so that they were still around. Hugo has stalked through mom's friend Alya's blog to get as many stories about Parises own superheroes as he can.

I go two school and I'm pretty popular. I have a best friend, Jade, who I do everything with, not to mention that our dad's are cousins so we were close ever sence we were little. She is pretty much the sister I never had. Although we never meet up for family things now that we were older, as a child they were pretty much for Hugo, Louis, and I to make sure we didn't loose touch with Jade and her little sister Milla who's 10. The tension between our parents was very high as they clearly hated each other.

At work I mainly hung out with my friend Cherly Moons, we both worked behind consteasions together every Sunday morning. It's not a very good job, it doesn't pay much nor is it the best on my sanity but my mom said that getting a job helps build character. I know alot about the school she goes to just because of all the gossip she tells me, there is alot of she said, he said going around at that school. I also help her with her crush, Colyn, and all their drama.

At school everyone calls me Hawkie because I'm Hawkmoth's granddaughter. Most people would try to hide from this nickname, but I embraced it. To be honest I don't care that my grandfather is evil, I kinda always found it funny, I guess. Everyone in class seems to be trying to set me up with Liam which kinda creeps me out because I dunno if I want them to get all up in my business like that.

I have other friends too that I'm not as close with like Dru, Brille, and Leroy. They are like my inner circle and before all the excitement began I never kept a secret from them before, not ever.

After that one fateful Tuesday alot of things changed in my life. Good and bad things came from it. I never looked back and wondered what would happen differently if I was never the chosen one, because I don't think I need to. Life is unexpected and unreal some times and over the last few months I can tell you to never question the good moments, because you'll never know when the bad will strike you down.

My name is Emma Agreste, and welcome to my world.