Back to the future.

And back to the future.
Y/n was having a lovely day out with freya and talia, but today wasn't any ordinary day she felt like she was walking on egg shells all day she had to be careful with everything she said and did when it concerned harry, he was just being protective..
that's not protective though is it, that's controlling anyways to Y/n's pov.

Y/n's pov~
Talia: ugh after all the shopping i'm starving, shall we go get some lunch girls?

freya: yeah i'm really hungry too tbh.

Y/n: Eh i'm not really feeling good, you girls have fun and i better get back to harry anyways.

freya: Awhh cmon, he won't mind.

'He won't mind'
replayed in her head, he certainly would mind and she would know about it later.

Y/n: Honestly girls i'm fine, i'm quite tired anyways and i promised to be home early to order dinner or something.

talia: okay well have fun.

The texts between her and harry.
Harry's texts in bold.
I'm just on my way home, getting an uber x
What? i thought you'd be her
now you said you was leaving
10 minutes ago.
I know, i know i'm sorry i'll make it up to you when i get home, they wouldn't stop bugging me about getting food but i said no.
Good, be home soon.

i got in the uber and they soon enough was pulling up to the flat, thank god that didn't take too long.
i walked in and soon enough i knew all hell was going to break loose, even if cal and cal were there he would still hit me or argue with me, they didn't suspect anything though at the end of the day i loved him and he loved me.