coma.

Since that day y/n has been in a coma, unsure of wether she would make it and it had been around about 9 months of her in it.
they planned to unplug the life support soon, harry had moved on and she sat there broken and it was all his fault.
freya sat, holding her hand and felt it squeeze her and those once beautiful blue eyes start to open, no longer with that shimmer in them, it was just darkness and heartbreak.
i tapped talia and she woke up to see y/n coming out of it.
talia: NURSE, SOMEONE, ANYONE HERE QUICK SHES AWAKE.
soon enough a doctor came rushing in, she truly was awake and it was a miracle.

(a week later when she was talking)
she said that harry had accidentally pushed her but it was all okay, 'it was my fault really' were her exact words to us, how could she accept him for almost killing her, i dare tell her that he had moved on, to katie.
a massive bitch but they suited each other really. 
i still don't understand how y/n loves him.
he was a pathetic excuse for a man or anything in any way shape or form, he broke her and left her for dead but she still couldn't leave she was addicted to the pain, to the suffering.
she believe he was her one and only no matter what he did, he could beat her black and blue and she'd still manage to crawl back some how because 'it was the right thing' but she soon was to learn her lesson as she lie there drowning in her own pool of blood.
wrong again she went back once again 'he didn't mean to, HE LOVES ME.' or so she believed so.

or atleast she tried to go back to him, but no but her pain and suffering was over now, right? wrong.
the pain was only just beginning.