Recovering.

Y/n's pov~
it has been months that i've been in this hospital, i can't leave till i show a good amount of progress but luckily they've finally said i can go 'home' where is home? talia told me about harry, i tried to contact him but to my surprise no answer.
it's getting harder and harder without him, he's my oxygen and water and without him i'm nothing, the girls think i'm crazy after everything he's done, oh yes they did find out because i told them but its fine i love him and he loved me. get it loved? meaning he doesn't anymore i don't quite understand but he'll soon have me back.
all i've got left if talia and freya, everyone else disappeared and didn't believe what talia and freya told them about harry but that's okay we know the true story and that's all that matters, they keep asking why i don't hate him? 'hate him? i love him i hate being away from him and it hurts he's gone.'

Anyone's pov~
You could see she was hurting, but why? he wasn't anything he was worthless he didn't deserve her heart or love she gave, he took it and broke it into a million tiny pieces but really this was abuse and she should be happy to get away but she didn't see it like that, of course not.
no one does, not till its too late.