Chapter three // you're an asshole!

Thanks for reading guys xx

~Jason's pov~

"Lets go man, I don't want your girlfriend getting angry" I say to my cousin Luke as I pack the remaining things we need for sailing.

"Am ready, and she doesn't get angry easily though, she's sweet". Luke says. Wtf, like did he just call her sweet. Man his whipped, I can't like a girl this much. I can't even like a girl like actually like her who does that.

"Your so whipped" I chuckle. "Maybe you guys would get married and have five kids" I say before turning into a fit of laughter.

"Says the guy who kept flirting with Mia yesterday" Luke says as we pick up our bags and head out of the house to where the docks are, I'll have to say it's a long walk. And what's he saying that Mia girl definitely likes Danilo, she looks at him like his a God or something. Girls and their stupid feelings.

But, I'll have to say am happy that her best friend is Sophia. I used to be whipped about that chick, but I don't like her anymore, let me just say I don't like her hair colour and her eyes but she could keep me busy for a while.

"What are you saying dude, I don't like that chick, she's such a good girl and she's whipped about Danilo anyway".

"Okay, what about Sophia?" Luke asks with a wide grin. He knows me so well.

"Well you know she could keep me busy for a while". I chuckle.

"Busy huh?". Luke cocks an eyebrow.

"Yes busy" And with that statement Nattie, Sophia and Mia come into view.

"Hey cuties how are you?" I ask Mia and Nattie. "We're good" they say in unison.

"Can we go now ?, Danilo is in the control room, his going to be the captain, and Luke why did you and Jason get here so late don't you know that you're not supposed to keep ladies waiting ?" She shrugs raising an eyebrow and biting her lip. Thats when I notice how her full lips are and how it folds up when she bites it, its so cute and I love the way she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. Wait did I just call her cute?. Jason you need to get laid.

"Yeah Mia blame him, your cousin has got him whipped, his always trying to look nice for her". I chuckle. Mia and Sophia laugh.

"You guys better go find love" Nattie says pointing a finger at us all, except for luke anyway.

"For me that won't happen in a long time, being a player is my duty" I laugh with a bow.

Soon enough we are all setup and ready to go, Danilo and Luke are in the control room doing shit, like they know it all, what they don't know is that I can sail way better than them.

Am outside with the girls we are just watching the ocean, its so beautiful out here it reminds me of the good old days.

The girls are helping each other put on sun screen, and as if on cue Sophia and Nattie leave me with Mia. She's struggling in silence, to put it on her back, I know she needs help, she definitely does.

"Mia do you want me to help you with that?" I ask.

"Sure" she shrugs.

Standing up I start to rub it on her back, she has really nice skin though but whatever it's just pale and flawless nothing special.

"Uh hmm" someone coughs from behind us releasing both me and Mia from our different reverie's. Me and Mia turn in unison but am obstructing Mia so she doesn't see the anger in Sophia's eye's. Why is she angry ?.