7 ♡

7
"Feel"

Hyunjin smiles widely at the sudden smell of coffee and sweets. Seungmin is still holding his hand, softly squeezing it to give him comfort. The younger smiles at the place, staring at the person he came looking for. He's standing right behind the counter, smiling at people and giving them their orders.

"This place smells like you, Minnie!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Coffee! You're always drinking coffee and kinda like sweets, strawberry cheesecake I can smell!" Hyunjin points out every smell like a pro, making Seungmin smile softly.

"Idiot" he chuckles, rolling his eyes.

"Seungminnie!" a voice echoes all around the store.

The pink haired turns his head from Hyunjin to look at Jisung jogging toward them, an apron on and a huge smile all over his face. The short boy stops almost in front of Hyunjin and his eyes widen.

"I-" he gulps, "Hello"

"Hi!" Hyunjin smiles at the air. Gazing at nothing.

"Over here" Seungmin helps Hyunjin guiding his hand almost touching Jisung's closed eyes, so he can guide his own head.

"Oh my! Sorry! Hello again" Hyunjin smiles bigger "My bad"

"I-It's okay!" Jisung smiles, "I'm Han Jisung, welcome to Catpuccino!"

"Thanks, Jisung" the blond puts his hand out, hoping to receive a shake, "I'm Hwang Hyunjin! Nice to meet you, Minnie's friend"

"Nice to meet you too!" Jisung takes the hand and gives it a good shake with a big gummy smile, "You are prettier than what Minnie said!"

"Jisung!!"

"What?" Hyunjin's cheeks burn, he turns his head at Seungmin, guiding himself thanks to the usual smell of the male "You think I'm pretty?! Oh, Seungminnieee~" he attempts to hug the younger, but he's quickly shoved away.

"Don't you even dare!"

Jisung giggles devilish, "Hyunjinnie, don't try it! Minnie hates skinship, you're lucky he holds your hand to help you walk" he scoffs.

Hyunjin pouts, "I'll get a hug one day!"

"Whatever" Seungmin rolls his eyes blushing, he looks at Jisung "I need Minho hyung"

"What for?"

"The room"

"Oooooh!" Jisung smiles, "Follow me!"

Seungmin takes Hyunjin's hand again, Jisung smiles at them and then takes Hyunjin's other hand. The blond moves his head down a little bit with a soft smile. He feels like a little kid been taken somewhere. He feels special. When they pass by the counter, Minho waves at them, smiling.