Chapter 11:

Sorry for not updating, but I've just been extremely busy with school. I'll try to update ASAP after this. Thanks for understanding!
———————————————————————————

Emily POV:  "I'm happy for you both, but both of you should already know the policy. However, I'm not for or against the policy, but please just don't let your relationship get in the way of your work. If the two  of you decide to separate from each other please don't be completely ignorant towards each other. Remember this is a team, so no matter what we all must work together. I'm very happy for the both of you!" I was relieved at what Hotch had said. If he would've said anything different, then I think I would've cried. I could tell JJ was relieved as well. We both looked at each other, after Hotch left us, and smiled.

JJ POV:  I laid my head on her shoulder and said, "I'm so glad that he's okay with it. Now I get to do this without having to sneak away from everyone," then kissed her. She smiled, "I love you so much Jennifer Jareau." "I love you more Emily Prentiss." We cuddled up to each other on the couch and fell asleep. Once we landed we went back to Emily's hotel room, and I asked, "Em, I think I need to talk to Will and tell him that I don't want to be with him anymore." "Okay, I understand. Are you going to call him or go to your house? If you're going over there I'll probably go with you, so he doesn't hurt you, unless you don't want me to." "I think I need to go over there, and I want you to come with me so you can be my bodyguard." I laughed a little, but I think that Emily could tell that I really didn't want to make a joke out of it. She walked over to me, kissed me, then hugged me and said, "I love you and I'll do anything and everything to protect you. I can't lose you, I wouldn't be able to recover." "You won't ever lose me, Emily, you can't get rid of me that quickly. And I love you too."
———————————————————————————
Sorry for the short and boring chapter, but the next one will be more interesting! Thank you all so much for 1k reads I'm so freaking grateful, you have no idea. I'll try to update as soon as I have time. I love you!