Jungkook-Broken

JungKook clinched onto the photo of you and him. Tears fell from his eyes and landed on the photo. He was jealous of you and your boyfriend.
Ver since you guys been hanging out you barely talked to JungKook.
He was so jealous that he killed your boyfriend. He knew you'd never talk to him again if you found out.
But he did it cause he loved you.
He knew that he wasn't perfect for you. He screamed as he started breaking everything around him.
He kept screaming and crying your name out saying how he loved you.
He wasn't ready to let you go.
He decided to tell you what he did.
He went to your house all wet cause if the rain. You opened the door only to see a wet and bloody JungKook.
You asked him what happened and he just cried in your shoulder telling you he was sorry. He told you everything that happened. You were shocked after what he said. He killed your boyfriend! He looked at you and saw you scared. He asked if you hated him but you said nothing. He shouted at you to say something. You were afraid of him. You were afraid he would hurt you if you said that he was a monster. You just said that it was ok.
He was confused you were ok with it.
As long as you didn't hate him.
But on the outside he wasn't sorry for the murder of your boyfriend.
All he wants was you.