Jungkook-Needles

I burst through the doors and I quickly run out the house.
I heard the screams of that psychopath.
"PRINCESS COME BACK!"
He shouted. I ran as fast as I could.
I look over and saw him run out the house trying to follow me. I ran into the woods. I stumbled on some tree branches and some tree stumps.
I turn corners and pathways but I still can't outrun him. My feet squished on the mud. I look back and saw me wasn't behind me. I then tripped and fell. I look back to see him staring at me and smirking.
I quickly got up and I started to run.
But I limped a little cause I scratched my knee which slowed me down.
I looked back and I was shocked when he started running real fast.
I then tried my best to start running.
But he kept screaming and running faster. I ran as fast as I could til I couldn't see him anymore.
But suddenly I fell backwards and my head hit a huge rock. I gasp when I felt pain in my head. My vision started getting blurry. I look ahead and saw him walking towards me. In the blink of an eyes he was starting to crouch to my level. I blink again and I saw he had something in his hand.
I adjusted and saw him putting a liquid in it. Then I realized it was a needle.
I blink again and I felt a stabbing pain in my arm. I gasp when I felt it in my arm. And I felt something in me.
I then started getting sleepy.
I blink again and he moved his face closer to mine. I blink again and I felt my body being picked up. I blink again and I felt myself in his arms in bridal style.
"Shhhh."
He said as I felt my eyes get heavy.
"Just sleep."
He said. And that's when I fell asleep in his arms.