Attack on the USJ | XII

↑ Tell me that photo isn't true. It makes total sense. Also, I had to add that vine video because it reminds me so much of Aoyama↑

_ _ _ _

I left for school before Tyra woke up the next morning. I didn't want to see her after what happened yesterday.

Everyone in class 1A was super excited for the field trip.

"Mineta I swear to god I will kick you out the window if you try to sit next to me on the bus," Yaoyorozu growled at him. Jiro immediately volunteered to sit with Yaoyorozu so Mineta wouldn't do anything heinous. I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't sit with Jiro, but it was for a good cause.

I started to get a bad feeling the second we stepped on the bus. I felt like something was really wrong, but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. Had I forgotten something? Was Mineta going to try to look down my shirt again?

I ignored the feeling as I sat next to Denki on the bus. "This is going to be so fun! We're doing rescue training with Thirteen. They're the coolest hero!"

"It is against school rules to talk on the bus. It may distract the driver and cause the bus to crash!" Iida said, which I roughly translated in my head to Iida's version of 'Shut up heathens.'

Smirking, I mimicked Iida's little hand-chop thing that he always did, which then caused him to go on a rant about respecting our classmates. Kaminari lip-synced the whole speech, interrupting it with intermittent hand-chops. Iida felt very disrespected. The rest of the class thought it was hilarious.

"Who do you think is going to be the next #1 hero?" Deku asked, looking up from his notebook across the aisle from me.

"Out of our class, or...?"

"Yeah, from 1A." He clarified.

"Hmm..." I looked around at everyone on the bus. "Not Bakugo unless he gets anger management-"

"NAME ONE TIME THAT I'VE HAD ANGER ISSUES!" Bakugo screamed, trying to throw himself at me from across the bus. Aoyama held him back, speaking in calming tones.

"Calm down, relaxation is key, mon ami, Chill out, stop screaming."

"Aoyama, you're not even french, and you hate vines," Mina said, raising an eyebrow.

"EXCUSEZ MOI?!?!?!" Aoyama held a hand in front of his mouth in mock indignation. Mina rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying to sleep, shut up!" Aizawa Sensei said from the front of the bus.

_ _ _ _ _

When we arrived, everyone rushed out of the bus except me. At this point, I had a really really bad feeling in my stomach. I slowly stepped out of the bus, trying with all my will to remember something that was teetering on the edge of my knowledge.

The building we were going to was a huge opaque dome built of a glassy substance. Mr. Aizawa lead us inside the gate, and we walked under a large archway with the letters U.S.J spelled out across the top. When I read them, a cold feeling spread through my body and I stopped walking. Oh no, this is the USJ! How did I not remember where the field trip was going. This is really bad! The villains know exactly when we're going to be here. There are nineteen innocent heroes-in-training that could die today. I need to say something!

"Yo, Red, you good?" Denki was waving a hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I shook my head to clear the fog and followed the class down the path to the big dome building, still thinking about the best way to not get all my classmates killed while maximizing the damage the villains will do to Mineta specifically.