Chapter four- Picnics and cuddles.

Now, something I've only dreamed of happened today. I woke up to Nishinoya cuddling me. I was pretty sure my heart would combust right there and then but I'm not dead so whatever.

As I slowly opened my eyes I saw a sweet tiny precious Noya laying on my chest, he was so peaceful. His breathing pattern was memorizing, I found us synchronizing our breaths. That just made me smile, he was blushing slightly and giving a dorky grin. He must of been dreaming about something good. 

Eventually he started to stir, meaning I would't be able to watch this cutie sleep anymore. The only difference between now and camp is that now he has his noodle arms wrapped around me. He was so close to me, and there wasn't Daichi snoring like a whale in the background. (Truly, its vERY loud.)

And Tanaka normally sleeps next to him, so if you cancel out the bald guy rolling around and the snoring of a congested ninety year old man in a seventeen year olds body, then it would be this moment. But, all good moments come to an end. 

Noya woke up, sadly I knew it was gonna happen, but I wish it didn't. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. For infinity my love. 

"Good morning, my little libero." I say, and realize what I said. I want to bang my head into a wall right about now, I started to feel all the blood rush to my face. That's of course when he said "Haha! Good morning my ace!" He chuckled and grinned, got up cracked his back and went to the bathroom. 

Suga is a massive bitch.com 😔

9:07 am

Asahi is a little bitch

SUGA SUAGVSUGA

OMG OKGOMG

YOU WILL NOT BELIEGEBIT 

So Nishinoya and I had a sleepover and I woke up to us cuddling. It was so cute but he doens'tnlikenme but then i said "goodmornifnmy little litber" LIKE WHAT WHY DID I SAY THAY then he goes "Good morning my acE" AHHHHH AND HE SMILED AHAHAHAHA

im sincerely htr luckiedt majnoj eartj 

Suga is a massive bitch.com 😔

HE LIKES YOU HE LIKES YOU 

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DUMB BITCH.

STUPID STUPID ASAHI

AND OMGNOMGOMGOMGOMG NO WAY

DAICHI IS CRYING 

                                                                                                                                                             Asahi is a little  bitch 

HAHHHHH ADD HIM REAL QUICK ILL ADD KIYOKO

Real bitch wifes of karasuno 👨‍❤️‍👨😛

Asahi is scared

AS YOU MAY KNOW IEOKE UP TO NISHINOAY SLEEPING ON ME AJD I CALLED HIM MY LITTLENLIBERALONAKD HE CALLED ME HIS ACE