6

(So I decided to change something about you. You are a virgin and you haven't had your first kiss yet. I know I said something different in the last chapter but just ignore that.)

Lauren's POV:

I was so grateful that Gabby saved me from that man whore

Ever since my father started gaining resources with the Simpsons (🤣🤣🤣), Brad was always trying to hit on me.

I'm also grateful that I got to meet Gabby.

She is such a interesting and funny person.

Not to mention she is gorgeous and knows how to to dress.

But I can't help but feel that I've met her somewhere, it's just the tone in her voice seems familiar. But not only that, her confidence and goofiness seems familiar.

Can she be?...

Nah she's too down to earth and... sane to be her.

The dance just finished and to say I was impressed was an understatement.

I wanted to compliment her but I saw she disappeared back stage while the front curtains began to close.

She's probably catching her breath or something.

Until she comes back, I need to go find Ally.

I haven't spoken to her in years.

Y/N POV:

Luckily there was no one back stage.

I went through the curtain and saw Mike tied up with Kehlani and Trevor on both sides of him.

"Well hello Mr. Jauregui, the names Y/N William. But you may know me as the Laughing Reaper." I said with a huge smile.

When he heard that name his face went white and he stopped trying to break out.

I took the piece of cloth that was in his mouth out since I wanted to hear what he wanted to say.

"Please I'm begging you Reaper! Please have mercy upon me! I promise you I will change my ways, just spare my life." He begged, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

I let out a little laugh while shaking my head.

"Ya know, lying isn't gonna get you outta here any faster. Wait, no. Lemme rephrase that, you lying isn't gonna stop your death. Cause it's inevitable that you are gonna die." I said coldly, still holding a smile on my face.

"Why?! I haven't done anything wrong! Sure imma Mafia Boss, but so is everyone else in this building, yet your only killing me!" He lied straight through his teeth.

He's lying straight to my face and I don't like it at all.

"Technically, you would've had more days to live but. Someone assigned me to kill you for such a pretty penny." I said with a smirk.