Tomar is Angry

To the people of Remnant, they presumed for most part that there was only one plain of existence. The only way to possibly be real is if it was found in their dimension. The idea of multiverse wasn't touched upon a lot in the kingdoms as the theory wouldn't help them in the battle against Grimm. If only they truly knew just what lurked beyond their reality.

There is a universe where Remnant never existed. Instead, there was a planet named Earth. The most gleaming aspect of it was its lack of development. Even its most high tech countries didn't stand a chance against Menagerie, which is considered the least progressed island of Remnant. Despite its pitiful technology, Earth had the pleasure of never needing to face Grimm. In that world, something like that would only be seen in a fairy tale. Now, this doesn't mean it has no anomalies lurking in its corners. Although, it was just one. One that had solid evidence of being real and science had no clue of where it came from.

There is a land on that planet named California. In that area of land, there was a city named Burbank. The reason it is brought up is because that is where one will find that oddity that the most brilliant of minds can't decipher. On one street corner, there is an empty lot in the middle of two houses. The only thing that was on this small area was a mound of dirt. At a first glance, it looked like a pillar of earth that somebody built for no apparent reason. Yet if one would look towards the sky and where the tower ended. They'd be astonished to find that there was a small piece of land sitting peacefully at the top. Making it look like a mushroom with a very skinny stem. Except it didn't end there. Looking further up, one will see a building that had somehow been built atop this hill. The structure was no bigger than a large shed with the only sign of life in there being the dim light that glowed at night. Not even the residence of the two houses it was sandwiched between dared to figure out what lived inside.

"Lyle, what would you do if you were drinking some delectable apple cider. It was the middle of fall and your sitting outside on the porch." Zach asked.

"Okay, I'm drinking my cider." Lyle stated.

"Yes, and it was made by Chris. Okay?"

"Alright." said Lyle.

"Now when you're just finishing it up. You think to yourself 'Oh my God, this is the greatest thing I have ever drank'. You think about giving Chris a compliment."

Lyle widened his eyes in surprise. "Oh."

"But as you go inside to thank Chris, he laughs at you. He says: 'Hah! Your drinking my piss you dumb cunt!'." Zach finishes.

"Well, I'd ask Chris why the hell does he have such tasty urine." Lyle replied, "Cause its kind of confusing how he'd be able to make it taste like apples."

Chris jumped in, "Lyle you dumbass, I clearly ate a ton of apples and pissed in a pitcher, duh."

Lyle looked at his friend and yelled, "Why is that your explanation?! You could've just said you drank a ton of apple juice! Eating them wouldn't make your pee taste like apples. If anything your shit would taste like apples!"

"Okay, I drank a lot of apple juice." Chris confirmed.

"No, no, you acted like you knew what you were saying. Now you have to explain how eating apples made your piss taste like apple cider!"

"Fuck! Okay it went through my liver, alright?" Chris explained.

"How did it get in your liver to begin with-

"Lyle! Just answer the damned hypothetical already!" Zach shrieked.

"Fine, then after I asked my questions I'd hit Chris over the head with my glass." Lyle answered.