Jeff: The Ultimate Complainer

The Gummi Ship came crashing down at high speeds. Due to the added weight of the new idiots on board, Chris had trouble landing the thing. In less than a minute they had returned onto the different reality ground. The uncontrollable vehicle dragged through the dirt for fifty feet not even slowing down once while smashing into what was possibly five trees along the way. When it settled, the boys sat there briefly trying to steady their vision. The only person who didn't seem affected at all and spared no time in escaping the crowded wreck was Tomar. He punched the glass dome covering their heads, easily popping it off. Immediately the titan climbed out all antsy like and walked around to the back of the spacecraft. Lifting with his back he tilted it forward, making all the white homunculus plop onto each other on the grass.

"Everything hurts." whined Lyle who was trying to shimmy out of the pile.

Tomar went back over to his friends and placed his hands onto his hips. "Get up, we have some treasure finding to do."

They all sighed in unison then got on their feet one at a time. Some needing assistance getting up as those few weren't fully capable after the crash. Although Zach being himself, pushed a couple of them on their backs to mess with them. But the gremlin forgot the capabilities of Mick Lauer. Only using a small bit of his power, Rice Pirate beefed up his left arm and threw the rat towards a nearby rock by his nose.

"Mick, quit tossing Zach." Tomar commanded.

"Hey, that bastard started it. I'm just doing what's fair!" Mick complained shrinking his arm back and placing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie.

The rest of them gathered up into a group and looked to Tomar for further instructions. With his arms behind his back, the deity stepped up in front of them to explain the situation to them. Swatting his hand to the right he started, " The reason I have brought you all here is for one good reason. My emeralds are in danger and I need as much help as possible to get them back."

The square faced, baseball cap wearing Jeff interrupted from the back, " Is that why you dragged me out of bed then?! I don't even have an emerald so why do I need to be here!"

Chris turned to him and laughed, "Look Jeff, we all know you love your Angry Joe videos. But right now we need to gather up the emeralds."

"God damn it, I hate Angry Joe and Nostalgia Critic! Get it through your thick Irish skull will you!" Jeff yelled.

Tomar swatted his hand in a quick motion, quieting them. "Silence!" he demanded. "The reason we need you here Jeff is to look after Cory. We all know he can't do things alone."

Everyone looked to the aforementioned Cory SpazKid who was trying his damned hardest to not fall asleep. "Are we gonna be getting any Dunkin by chance?"

"Now as I was saying, Chris hid his away here in the forest. Where a couple of teenagers decided to steal it. Resulting in hunt to their dormitory that went into a fight. Then being retarded as he is, Chris used his emerald to turn those girls into one of us. Now Mine, Lyle's, Zach's, and Chris's are scattered around the area. We presume they are residing in the town nearby. We have to hurry as well, I can already tell someone has stolen one already."

The Rabbitz wannabe Ding Dong raised his hand. "Quick question, how long will this take? Some of us have deadlines you know."

Tomar assured the alien boi that all would be fine, "If we work efficiently then most likely we won't take the entire day even." He continued on, "Now that you know the story, we can commence our task. Now, be weary about this place. I or even Chris know what this world hides for us to discover. So it would be considered safe to act casual-

Putting the news to halt once again, Jeff blurted out, "Hold on, what about those kids you were talking about? Don't you think we should do something about that?"