Rice Pirate's Bizarre Adventure

(It's going to be called Moody Jazz. I don't care if it isn't the right name, Mick is the Eng Dub for Abbachio so its going to be authentic.)

"What do you mean I need to go there?!" Mick shouted at his phone.

Jeff on the other line warned, "Tomar told me that he felt two emeralds had been stolen. He needs YOU to go find them with your ability and bring them back! Ding Dong and Julien will get the one you were in charge of."

Later, Mick stood in front of a worn down building that looked closed for the night. However, considering he could easily get in through the sliding doors it seemed it was just a quiet shift. He cursed Jeff for forcing him to drop his current objective and get Cory out of a pickle. What's worse was that he couldn't even negotiate with the pedophile either. If he didn't go, he'd take away all his Binding Of Isaac figurines and he had the beefcake in debt after he farted in his eye on accident. Leaving Rice Pirate cornered into doing as he demanded.

Begrudgingly, he blinded himself in the copious amounts of bright shades of red, black, and white that decorated the establishment. Admittedly though the night club did give him a sense of nostalgia from when he worked as a bouncer at a titty bar. Other than that, nothing was flattering to him. The furniture was decimated with burn marks or been destroyed by something else. Seemingly, a battle had occurred most likely involving Cory and those teenagers that Jeff mentioned were a threat. Descending the steps, he spotted a man nearly seven feet tall troubling himself into walking towards the bar.

Needing as much info as he could get, Mick walked over to greet him. "Excuse me, but did you by any chance notice a degenerate in a beanie pass through here?"

Junior was in a hung over like state after his return to sanity and didn't comprehend who was asking questions. He didn't face the man and decided to just wave his hand, "Sir, were closed for now. My men aren't fit at the moment for work."

Mick tugged at the giant's pants and asked, "Buddy, do you, or do you not know if there was a nerd that sort of looks like me but far from as handsome as me come in here with jewels in his hand?"

The manager slowly regained his memories of what happened. Yes, he did see a guy with some type of  pink dust in his hand. However, he didn't remember what transpired next. One minute that geeky prick was walking into his office and then suddenly he passed out on the floor with all his employees stuffed inside with him. Wait a second, there was more to that. There was fire, Yang Xiao Long, bargains of everything, and most of all... Papa's biceps.

Junior flinched out of terror and backed up until he tripped over the ledge. Slamming onto the floor below, he saw Mick looking down at him from above with an unamused face. "Who are you people?! Why was I passed out?!"

"It was the power of the Cory Emerald. It can turn anyone in certain radius into water people. Although for some, it just makes them into well, Cory. Must have been hit by it pretty bad I'm guessing?"

"Cory emerald? Water people? Do you think I'm a joke?!" Junior got back on his feet and swiped Mick up by the hood of his sweatshirt.

The depressed Micky wasn't in the mood for a fight. "Can you please put me down sir, I just want to ask some questions."

"Oh no, I'll be the one who's asking questions now. For starters, who in the world are you? Your whiter than snow and shorter than Politan. You some type of Atlas drone sent to spy on me?"

"I could give less than a damn who Atlas is. If you don't know where they went, I can just go."

"Go? Heh, don't kid yourself midget. The way I see it, your going to be here for a long time." Junior brought him closer to his face. "And try all you want to leave. I've got a rocket launcher with enough power to level buildings."