Blow ups and Harry's gotta new girl?

Guys, I can't begin to explain how sorry I am but I'm not even goin to start because it would take to long so I will just start on the chapter... But sadly I won't be able to update very often until Summer rolls around because schooling is so crazy right now and this year is an important year for me so please I'm sorry... Here is the chapter!!!!

<><><><><>

*Niall's P.O.V.*

        As Sallie and I entered the coffee shop I asked "So, um... what to like to get here?" She looked at me like I was crazy. "What? is there something on my face? Is something wrong?"

      "Oh no! Nothing's wrong I just, I just don't know what to get... I've never been here" She looked at me embarassed.

"Oh okay. I suggest the Carmel Mocha"

    "Okay, I'll get that" She added a warm smile at the end. God, her smile was beautiful.. Wait, what Niall? You can't say this about her, you live with her for Christs sake! GAH...

    As we sat in the booth I had no idea how to bring  up the news..... Okay Just spit it out Niall!                 "Sallie, we're going on tour!" I blurted without even thinking. Her face was pure shock.                                                                                                                                                             

    "I, uh.. W-what? I-I uh... " She was very flustered. "Why would you be going on tour? what are you talking about?" Uh oh. She had no idea did she?

    "Sallie, I'm in an international boyband. Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and I are in a boyband called One Direction." She had no expression. She looked me in the and said, "I uh I just ugh" She then jumped up and ran out the door, leaving me sitting like a total fool.

*Sallie's P.O.V.*

    I just I don't even... I didn't... UHG! I stormed into the hou-.... mansion slaming the door behind me while earing a few stares from Liam and Zayn who were sitting on the couch, The looked at me, opened their mouths to speak but I held up a hand signaling them not to speak. I went and sat beside Liam who was beside Zayn.

    "Sallie, " Liam broke the awkward silence. "Whta happened with you and Niall?"

    "How come you didn't tell me?"

    "Tell you what?"

    "THat you are one of the most famous people on this planet and I had absolutly no idea?" I was  yelling by the end because my nerves got the best of me.. did I tell you? I have quite a short temper.

   "We thought you knew.... unless you lived under a rock for the past year?" He was joking but he took it to far.

    "Liam! I practicly WAS living under a rock for the past SIX years. The last musical person I've heard of was Britney Spears!" I blew up. I sat up and stormed up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door behind me.

 *Liam's P.O.V.*

   I loked to  Zayn to see worry in his eye. I went to get up before Zayn stopped me by saying "Dude, just let her cool down. No need to restart the flame."

   "Geez what are you a fortune cookie?"

     After about a half an hour of watching T.V. Harry came through the door with an unframiliar girl in his hands.

    "Guys this is my girl friend."

<><><><><>

Well there is the chapter sorry It's short I am introducing Harry's girlfriend in the next chapter. So yeah... Love ya!!!!!!