So Not a Dream...I'm not a Happy Camper

❤︎

Part 6

So Not a Dream...I'm not a Happy Camper

"A-and what solution is that, Sir?" I asked in a nervous whisper, a shiver running down my spine. And what the hell does it have to do with me?

He did some weird face twitch thing that looked sort of like a smile before turning around and waving for someone. A few seconds later, a bulky man in a black suit, carrying a rather large amount of luggage stood next to him.

"I'll be staying with you, of course."

Cue glass breaking and earth-shattering screams.

I'm dead.

❤︎

This is just one very large, and very very bad dream. 

I threw myself at the floor and as I was rolling around on it, crying out in frustration and anger, I became painfully aware that I wasn't dreaming and there was no way to get out of this mess. 

I looked up and saw my boss looking at me with a raised eyebrow, while the man with his luggage came in and put three huge bags down in the middle of the living room.

"Are you done now?" Mr. Suthiluck asked me with a calm tone, standing above me with his arms crossed to his chest.

I bit my lip, pouting, and stood up, brushing my shirt just like a little child who had just been refused his favorite treat. "Sorry, just a little shocked."

"So was I when I came home and it was horribly burnt with two fire trucks trying to contain the fire." He snapped at me in a condescending tone.

I rolled my eyes. Whadda drama queen. "And again I'm sorry about that. But is it really such a good idea that you stay here...with me?" 

With your damned secretary?! And in a tiny apartment 10x smaller than the size of your regular Castle La Devil?

He crossed his arms over his chest and only then did I realize that he wasn't in his usual suit. A fashionable denim jacket and pair of dark wash denim jeans made him look...simple and, dare I say, not like a prick.

"I've already explained to you that this is the free solution to my problem

"I've already explained to you that this is the free solution to my problem. Unless you're willing to give me immediate payment for the damages to my home."

Umm, doesn't hurt to ask, right? "How much?"

"Eight thousand dollars, not including the furniture."

0_0 Well fuck, that changes everything!

"Welcome to my humble home, Mr. Suthiluck!" ...What? Don't judge me! You got that much money?