Finally, the Balance is Restored on Earth

❤︎

Part 19

Finally the Balance is Restored on Earth

*BANG!*

The conference room opened with a loud bang and everyone flinched in shock.

"Oh dear god, I searched everywhere for you, Kongpob! *gasp* Omo, who is he?!" A man in all pink and long black hair burst in the room and pointed at me in shock.

Kongpob groaned and nearly dropped me.

Uhoh...Do we have a situation here?

❤︎

After everyone was sent back to their offices, Kongpob and I went back to his office along with his unexpected (or should I say unwanted?) guest. This guest by the way, was seriously invading my personal space, hooking his arm around me and staring at me really close. 

Kongpob closed the door to his office and leaned up against his desk, looking quite distraught by this unexpected visitor

Kongpob closed the door to his office and leaned up against his desk, looking quite distraught by this unexpected visitor. "Mark, what are you doing here?" 

Said man pouted and took off his sunglasses. It was the first time I noticed his rainbow unicorn pink shirt. Damn, this man was the definition of Over-the-top Gay. 

"Oh Kong darling, that is no way to treat me after not seeing me for so long~~ Be polite, especially in front of Hot Pants right there." 

0_0 Me? He threw me a wink that said 'yes, I'm talking to you' and I smirked back at him. 

Kongpob sighed and pulled me closer to him, one arm possessively wrapped around my waist. Asserting territory, are we? Not that I minded. "Arthit, this is my very distant cousin Mark. Mark, this is my boyfriend and secretary Arthit Rojnapat. Now please tell me why you're here." Yay, he introduced me as his boyfriend first

0_0 Wait...cousin??? Wow...Mr. Controlling Handsome Devil and Mr. Pink Unicorn Lover were cousins??? Would have never guessed it, not in a million years...

Mark smiled and looked at me up and down. After a few moments of silence, he whistled and slapped me on the shoulder. "You my dear Kongpob have got yourself one fine piece of ass! I didn't know you had it in you! But...waaaaait a minute...Arthit Rojnapat?" 

I thought we went over this already. 

He leaned in closer, causing me to lean back and Kongpob draw me closer to him. "Omo, did you go to RSH for high school?"

"...Yeah, did you?" 

He smiled and nodded. "You're Hero, Arthit! Kick-ass grades by day and kicking ass by night. I was a teacher's aid for a while when I heard about you. You, my boy, are a legend!"