Chapter 1

Jimin sighed petulantly, cleaning the booth's table angrily. Someone watched her from the bar, chuckling quietly to herself.
     "If you're gonna laugh at me, then help me clean this shit up unnie!" Jimin whined and the woman laughed.
     "No thanks Jiminie....you got this baby!" she smiled and Jimin turned to glare at her friend. She pouted and threw her towel down on the ground.
     "Help me Byul!" Moonbyul had her long pink hair tied into a low ponytail and she smirked as Jimin bent down to pick up the towel she thrown down onto the ground in frustration, her ass wiggling.

     Jimin had her shoulder-length blonde hair down and she sighed loudly

     Jimin had her shoulder-length blonde hair down and she sighed loudly. She got back up and thrown the towel in the bubbly bucket.
     "At least I'm not closing tonight!" Jimin bragged and Byul cursed. Jimin giggled and the older woman snorted with her arms crossed.
     "Just cause you're younger than me doesn't mean that I won't beat your little ass up." Moonbyul glared playfully as Jimin wiggled her jean clad ass at the older woman, giggling with red cheeks. It was about ten in the morning, and the two woman were cleaning up the bar for tonight. The bar, the Virgin Flower, was in a bad town, and small gangs came around sometimes to drink and have fun. Jimin had to kick them out sometimes since they liked to cause trouble and she hated to clean up blood and glass. She smiled in victory when she cleaned the last table in the small bar/grill. She turned around to see Byul sarcastically clapping behind her. She rolled her eyes and Moonbyul snorted.
     "I'm finally done!" Jimin squealed in delight, and sat down next to the woman. "You have to do your work now unnie~" Moonbyul sighed and stood up, grabbing the broom and sweeping around the area while grumbling to herself. Jimin got up too and started to situate the bottles behind the bar. Jimin and another girl were going to be the waitresses for tonight and one of her friends was gonna work the bar. Moonbyul was going in the kitchen to cook. While the place wasn't fancy, far from it, the owner still wanted it clean for good business. When Byul was done cleaning, she sighed and crossed her arms behind her head.
     "I'm done. I'm gonna go home to change for tonight. You gonna do the same?" she asked the girl humming to herself.
     "Yea. Plus I gotta feed Mushu. She's my big ol' baby~" Jimin giggled and stood up, dusting off her jeans. She pulled her black hoodie down a bit and stretched her arms above her head. "So see ya tonight?"
     "Yep. Bye tiny~" Moonbyul saluted the younger girl and left. Jimin was quick and she waved to the older woman as Byul driver away. Jimin smiled and walked off to her home literally across from the bar, unknowing of the scene going down in the alleyway next to the her.

      The man grunted as someone harshly kicked his stomach. The bag on his head refused to let him see and he yelled again when someone stepped on his neck, in what seemed to be large combat boots.
     "I-I'm sorry!" he sobbed. "P-Please stop!!" he heard a groan and the kicking stopped.
      "Don't beg for your life now..." someone growled and someone else spoke on the other side of the man.
     "Yoonji." the woman spoke. He could tell she was a woman as her voice was a tilt higher. Her voice was still deep though. "I think he's learned his lesson~"
     "Whatever boss." Yoonji scoffed and stepped away. "At least he'll be bruised up for you-know-who."
     "Take the bag off of his head so I can see this pig." his head was harshly pulled up and the bag was off. He hissed at the sunlight. He looked up and he gulped at the familiar figure. The woman had cold black eyes, a scar running through one of them. Her short black hair was tied in a low ponytail.
     "What are you looking at?!" she hissed and let go of his head. "Ugh. I can't bear to look at this disgusting mess...can I fucking leave now?" Yoonji looked to the side and the man followed her line of sight. His face paled at what he saw and he gulped in complete terror. A tall woman with long platinum blonde hair stood leaning on her wall with a smirk on her slightly full lips. Her hair was down in a messy wave and she ran her fingers through it.
     "Hello Hyungmin." she smiled sadistically and he gulped. Even though two adorable dimples showed up on her cheeks, she was terrifying to look at.
     "N-Namjoo..." he whispered. "Ma'am...how have you been..?"
     "It's nice to see you again Hyungmin~" she got off of the wall and glanced at the other woman. "You can go unnie."
     "Thanks." Yoonji grinned as she ran off, her black platform boots clunking on the cement. "By the way, we should go drink tonight. On me of course~"
     "I'll ask the others." Namjoo smiled as Yoonji ran off. She watched as the girl left and she turned to the man tied on the ground. "Now for you. Why do you think you're here right now? Rack your tiny, pea shaped brain for a moment. I'll wait until you figure it out." Hyungmin thought for a moment until it came to him. His eyes widened and he looked up to see pure fury flash across Namjoo's cold face. "Did you get it now Hyungmin? Why I am spending my precious time for scum like you?"
     "I am so sorry Namjoo!!!" he yelled and Namjoo quickly put her boot over the older man's mouth. His muffled screams were unheard from Namjoo's clunky boots
     "Shut the fuck up." she growled. "Unless you wanna get me caught filth. Or did you forget who I am.."
     "O-Of course not ma'am.."
     "Tell me who I am; remind me of my greatness." she took her boot off of the man's mouth and waited for him to speak.
     "You're the leader of the Burning Tigers, the most sought after mafia in Seoul..you are wanted everywhere...." Namjoo grinned and took out her gun from her holster.
     "And do you know why you're here? You know what, don't say it. That disgusting, traitorous shit doesn't need to be heard by me. But let me just say this: you don't deserve to breathe the same air as me. And that is why you are gonna die. But I am gonna give you a nice and slow death." Namjoo smiled sweetly and suddenly aimed the gun, pulling the trigger. She shot his chest, hitting him where his heart was. "Now I'm gonna leave and talk to my people about getting a nice drink. I'm gonna need it."