I'm right here (pt 2)

(Still They/them, tw: cursing death, plz vote and comment!)

        They did it. I knew they could. Oh, hi! It's still me Y/N. Yup, still dead. And yup, still here.

         The team as all gotten use to Juliette and her powers and strengths. I'm extremely proud of how far she's actually gotten. Steve, Juliette, and I have been working on her powers more and more and she's getting stronger by the day.

         I know what your thinking "If the team has moved on, why haven't you?" Well, I'm about 5 times more of a baby than any of those bitches. And Secondly, I still haven't accepted the fact that I won't be here for every second if I do leave. And believe me, Peitro and Everyone else has been pressuring me to leave a lot lately.

       Currently I'm watching my wife's as- her um... get ready.. for, for Stark's party! Yeah, Starks party.. I miss actually being at his all his party things. I mean there's always a party there. Even the first time I went! That's when we all got to meet Ultron!

       God. She's just as breath taking as always. With her read hair, her thunder thighs, then curves in all the right places, and the big red head of hair that I used to rake my fingers through all the time.

        And if your wondering she saw it. She saw my entry in her journal. She's been wanting me to write again to see if it works again, but I'm to scared to either disappoint her or make her over exited.

        She's not looking again. "Nat! I swear to god your always late!! It's nine already!!" She always was late when I wasn't annoying the shit out of her to watch the clock. For the record when I didn't this shit would happen.

         She finally freaking realized and we headed out. Tony would kill me if he found out I was wearing sweats but he can kiss my dead ass. I saw JJ (Juliette) there and told her hi like usual. I'm at least glad she can see me. "I'm gonna tell Tony that your wearing sweats to his party." "Well you can also tell him to kiss my dead afterlife ass!" I replied to her cockily.

        We both walked over to where the team was at. "Tonnnnyyy" jj started "Julieeeee" Tony mocked back mimicking her tone of voice. "Y/N is wearing sweats to your party!" "Tattletale!" "Ya dead Ghost Bitch! If your gonna come the at least have the decency to put on some nice ghost clothes!" "She also said to tell you 'if he has a problem with it he can kiss my dead afterlife ass'" "I would kick it if I could see it!" He said back to me "whatever you wanna tell yourself at the end of the day to make yourself feel better."

        After a couple hours of dancing and partying, they were all lounging around drunk or very buzzed. Except of course Thor and Steve, cause with their stupid powers they couldn't really do that. They were all doing what they usually do after Tony's parties while being drunk, I bet $20 soon they'll he contemplating playing Truth or Dare.

         "Oh, come on guys!! We have to officially induce Julie to the Truth or Dare circle!!" Tony argued. "You guys are gonna scare that pore mortal away!" Thor stated in response. Eventually Julie agreed to play. They were soon all laughing and talking shits and giggles.

        I soon got up and started making my way back to Nat's room, I walked through the door, opened her journal, and sat down. I deeply inhaled then I picked up the pen and started writing.

Dear Nat,
I can feel it. It's time for me to go. I love you all so much, and since Julie has come into you guy's lives and since you have had some closure, I can finally sense the fact that I'm not needed. I've stayed for so long partly because I wasn't ready to go, and you guys weren't ready for me to leave. Gosh, I can't express the amount of times that I wanted to change the past so that I could be with you, or have just a bit more time. But now, looking at the cards and seeing how it all played out, I know that those people who always say the universe always has its reasons and a plan are right. We all needed this, even if we didn't know it, or didn't like it. But, I need you to remember some things since I can't always be with you now. I need you to love yourself as much as you loved me, I need you to remember it's okay to move on and find someone else or if you don't want to then that's okay too! I need you to remember to seek out someone to talk to when you need it. You have so many people here who love and cherish you. I'll always come visit, I'll always love you, and I'll always be waiting for you.

Love,
         Y/N. ♡

I put the pen down, closed her journal, left it on her bed and got up. I walked into the ballroom and looked at everyone one more time and soaked it all up while I could. A tear ran down my ghostly face while they all giggled and goofed off. JJ looked at me and looked concerned by my teared face, but I waved her off and I think she knew. She gave me a small smile and went back to laughing her ass off with the rest of the team. They're happy. I'm happy. Everything's okay, I can go now.

I'll be waiting for you all. Until then, be safe.

And as I turned around I saw it, the light, there standing in it was someone I hadn't seen in so long.

"Come on sweetheart, I think you've waiting long enough."

"I'm coming Dad."

(A/N: I don't know bout yall, but personally that was an emotional roller coaster! Second of all, I apologize for this second part literally taking forever. I started this story in my 8th grade year with the first part of this being my first chapter and now I'm a sophomore!! So if you sense a little change in the middle of writing styles that is why lmao. Thanks for all the support! Write ya soon ♡)