A/N my guys (UPDATED 2024)

Hey gang. i wrote these from late 2020 to early 2021. i unpublished most of them. if theres a particular chapter you remember and want, I'll still have copies i can send to you, but I'm not leaving them public anymore. the recent events with wilbur  and george have left a sour taste in my mouth about all of these, even the ones that dont have anything to do with the other streamers, or even the fact that these are characters said streamers made. I'm leaving a lot of the a/n's and stuff cause like. i really was just a kid expressing myself while writing these. and i'm emotionally attached to the person i was back then. i dont write much anymore but i do hope y'all are doing okay! Have fun with 14/15 year old me, lol. 

--- Auto 

I'm about to start writing the first chapter of this as the speed of s o u n d 

(EDITS! I'm adding a few extra notices :D) 

WARNINGS AND IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!! 

One! I write a SHITTON of ANGST!!! ESPECIALLY IN MY ONESHOTS!! This book is mostly S A D! 

ONEPOINTFIVE!!! The first few chapters are kinda TRASH in my opinion, my writing improves and switches to third person as you keep moving!

Two! I will write trigger warnings before every chapter to make sure you can skip if you need to! IF I MISS EVEN A SINGLE TRIGGER, T E L L  M E 

THREE!! I will put spoiler warnings before each chapter as well!! 

Four!! NO SHIPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I CANNOT WRITE SHIPS WITH REAL PEOPLE I JUST CANNOT I WILL HAVE AN ANNURISUM 

Five!! I HAVE NO UPLOADING SCHEDULE LMAOO

SIx!! I KNOW I'M ALSO WORKING ON 'DREAM IS A BLOB' RN BUT THAT'S A WHOLESOME-ISH FIC AND IF I DON'T WRITE SOMETHING SAD I'M GONNA LOSE MY MARBLES (THAT FIC HAS DESCENDED INTO ANGST HELL WHO AM I KIDDING)

SEVEN!! IF YOU HAVE PROMPTS, FUCKIN SEND THEM, MY DUDES!! I may or may not write them based on motivation and creativity levels in mah brain, but all prompts are saved to my prompt book for future use. :D

EIGHT! THESE ARE ALL PROBABLY GOING TO BE MADE AS COMPULSIVELY AS THIS BOOK, THEMES AND SHIT MAY CHANGE V E R Y FREQUENTLY

THAT IS ALL!! HAVE FUN!!! :D