Two - Eye On You

When we came home yesterday after exploring the neighborhood a little and skating through some streets, Bruna and I went home on time (Ugh!) And we had dinner with my parents, right after we went up to shower and get ready for school tomorrow. Oh, I'm not going to lie, I'm really nervous to tell the truth and maybe even a little scared. I am very fearful even though it doesn't seem like it.

-Hey, I hope we stay in the same classes tomorrow. - Bruna had a room I don't know why, she didn't even use it.

-Awwwwn, me too my babe.

I hugged my best friend while looking for something to see on Netflix. Once in a while she complained about my caresses, but we both know that she was a baby.

6 AM

My cell phone alarm went off, what the fuck! Yesterday we both slept without even seeing and I ended up forgetting that I have class.
The redhead got up a few seconds after me and went to her room without even saying a good morning. Damn rude bitch!

Getting started is always a problem, so I quickly chose my clothes so I could have my breakfast.

I finished fixing my hair and got my things going straight to the kitchen, everyone was already there eating and that's when I realized I was late. Well, as I didn't have time, I got a Gatorade from the fridge and a fruit, this time it goes.

-Animated for your first day at school girls?

-You don't miss a dad, right? -He always asked the same question every year, as if we were children.

- I don't miss any dear. - My father said goodbye and left for work, soon Mom left for work too, I looked for the keys to my new motorcycle that I got from Dad's birthday. At this point you must have realized that I really am Daddy's little girl and my mother was shitting with jealousy.

- I'm going to drive to school today, I will ride some chicks on the way back, you never know.

I didn't even have to look at my really indignant face to laugh, we barely arrived in the fucking city and Bruna was already hunting for pussy. Yeah, I was kind of expecting the same.

-Let's go. - I told the redhead that I would get there on a motorcycle she just nodded kissed me on the forehead in farewell and took her black car. Luxury for the record. Bitch.

We arrived at the school with plenty of time, she parked and I soon after. Wow, how many curious teenagers around here.
They were looking at me and didn't even try to hide it, God, are they all around here like that?

I passed by all of them without greeting anyone and looked for my tall friend in the middle of the corridor, as I didn't think it looks like I'm going to have to look for the board alone.

Some time later I took all my schedules and ran to the classroom the teacher was in the room and I had to ask permission to enter.

-Get in and settle down- He pointed to a wallet next to a tall girl with light brown hair. - Next to Miss Anna Grace.

I could be grateful for the hospitality, but the teacher preferred to point to the board and start explaining material than to look friendly, great.

I sat down next to this Anna and she soon opened her mouth to introduce herself.

-An hi I'm Ag, you are new here right?

Aaaahh, now I remembered she was one of the girls who were sitting next door and looking at me like I was a psychopath moving on.

-Hi Ag I'm Brooke, I think I saw you yesterday at the neighboring house, was it you?

-Yes it was me, I noticed you there too. - She gave a welcoming smile. I realized how cute and beautiful she was.

-It was nice to meet you, neighbor.

And I knew there that she was my neighbor, uau.

The class ended and I didn't even notice, after the first class that was in Physics I had Math with Bruna and now I was forwarding to the next one that was Biology.

As soon as I entered the room I noticed Ag waving at me with her arm, she seemed extremely excited which was very cute, then I noticed a brunette girl with blue eyes in the wallet in front of her, she was looking at me curiously ... What the hell! All this girl was also present at the door of my neighbor's house and it seems that I am destined to meet them all. God help me!

- Hey Brooke, do you want to sit here with us?

-Hi Ag, yes of course, it would be great. Who's your friend? - Fuck, Ag probably told me about this girl and now I want to meet her.

-Hi, annn ... I'm Mia nice to meet you. - Mia seemed a little suspicious of me, although she smiled and was still very kind unlike Ag she was more observant.

-The pleasure is my Mia. I will sit here next door. -I pointed to the table next to the two girls and they nodded excitedly, they talked to each other all the time and sometimes I commented something.

At the end of class, near the break I said goodbye to the girls and tried to escape to the cafeteria, but Ag was incredibly quick to catch up with me.

-Hey, do you want to sit with me, Mia and the girls at lunch? - I turned quickly to the end of the corridor where the tallest one was, God, it was impossible to deny something to someone so impossibly cute.

-Yes, let's go.

This year will be great!
.
.
.
.
.

This year will be great!

Author's note ❤:

Hi guys, I'm back sooner than anyone expected.
As always I ask you to vote and comment, come on, don't be shy!