A SUICIDE NOTE

There isn't a roof,                                                                                                                                                                     I don't have a blade.                                                                                                                                                             I'm tired of keeping,                                                                                                                                                             This happy façade.

Inside, I'm ruined,                                                                                                                                                                  No joy, just pain.                                                                                                                                                                    Try to cheer up                                                                                                                                                                        But all's in vain.

What have I done,                                                                                                                                                                  do deserve this fate?                                                                                                                                                            Blood off my own wrist                                                                                                                                                        Would calm my state .

Why do they care,

who took my blade?

Where were they even,

When heartbreak came?

I know what you are thinking,

A stupid high school crush.

No, he left me while I walked

Down the alter at the church

I am leaving,

before I leave, I'd write.

This is a suicide note,

now you know I tried.

But it gets impossible,

with the demons in your head.

telling you constantly,

"All want you dead"

So that's what I'm doing,

leaving the world for good.

Give my life in the place,

where I once stood.

He proposed right here,

'neath this fan.

And here I'll hang,

isn't it a good plan?

Good bye O World!

There's no one who cares

The doctor said I'm having,

two twins- a pair.

What what's the point,

Their father's gone.

So, they die with me;

A soul, that's torn.

*******************************

Hey there! This is probably the darkest thing I've ever written. Shoutout to @larry_ship_dramione and storymov  for being amazing friends of mine...

Do watch the video above and let me tell you something, it is alright to not feel alright, but self harm should not be your way to cope. Talking to someone always helps. I can absolutely relate to those emotions, but, remember

'If you look around and find no one who loves you, make sure that you love someone, so that the next person who looks around, finds you to love them.'

Thank you guys....❤❤