The cut that always bleeds

I don't love you anymore
A pretty line that I adore
Five words that I've heard before

Na Jaemin!❞ Renjun called out to his boyfriend. ❝We're gonna be late!

Yes, you read that right. ❝boyfriend❞. Renjun and Jaemin had been dating since the ❝We go up❞ era. It was Jaemin who approached the older first. He rejected at first but the younger wouldn't stop bothering him. When Renjun gave in, it was to see if Jaemin actually felt that way. Slowly, he started to forget about it and fell in love. 

He fell so fast that he couldn't see if the other really did love him. They had been together for two years. The first year, everything was okay. Jaemin showed the same amount of affections as Renjun. The start of this year, Jaemin gradually stopped being so clingy. He started to stay out until 3 am, "practicing". He started to cuss out the older a lot. He started to boss Renjun around, a lot. But despite all that, Renjun never complained. He was blindly in love with Na Jaemin. 

Jaemin groaned as he got up the couch. ❝I've been ready❞. ❝Let's go then! Our manager'ss gonna be so upset❞. ❝So what? Let him be fucking upset, oh my gosh. I wanna be alone❞. Renjun smiled and took his hands. ❝The others will probably get upset too, come on. Friendship over anything

The younger sighed, ❝Alright, just for Jeno❞. 

Renjun's smile faded. He was used to the Jaemin he loved doing things for Jeno. He couldn't complain though. Anything for the love of his life to be happy. ❝Yeah, for Jeno. Let's go❞. The two walked out their dorms and was greeted by 10-14 fans. Jaemin smiled at all of them and backhugged Renjun. 

The older started blushing like crazy. ❝Y-Yah, what are you doing?❞. ❝I love you Injunnie❞, Jaemin said, loud enough for the fans to hear and take pictures. They walked inside the building with Jaemin's arms around Renjun. ❝Fan service❞, he then whispered. Renjun gave a small nod. 

'Cause you keep me on a rope
And tied a noose around my throat
You're gone, then back at my door

Yah! Why are you two so late!❞.

The two looked up to see Jeno standing by the door. Renjun could see Jaemin's face lighting up. ❝Jenoooo, my Nono!!❞, he exclaimed while running to give Jeno a hug. The older, knowing he has a whole boyfriend, pushed him off. ❝Yah, your boyfriend is watching, stop❞. Jaemin frowned, then scoffed. ❝Whatever❞. He then turned to Renjun with a pout and opened arms. Renjun smiled, thinking Jaemin was about to be affectionate. ❝Injunnie! Nono won't love me back❞. His heart dropped, along with his smile. Jeno noticed and pushed Jaemin off of Renjun. ❝Let's go, my Injunnie❞. 

The practice went on from 4 pm to 12 am. Until the manager and choreographer was satisfied, the boys went home. 

Are you coming?❞ Renjun asked. ❝Stay here with me. Let's go back at 3 with Jeno❞. The older sighed, ❝Then you can just stay here with him❞. ❝No, he won't give me affection and I need someone to turn to if he's not there❞. That line really hurt Renjun. He smiled though. If Jaemin was happy, he promised he'd smile along with him. 

I wanna go home and sleep❞. ❝Stay. You go home everytime; eat, sleep, and do nothing but practice. You're getting fat you know?❞. Those words cut a wound deep in Renjun's heart. It was proven by scientists that heartbreaks can actually kill. But Jaemin wasn't wrong. The older really was gaining weight. Now, weighing around 146 lbs. His once skinny arms were now the size of Jeno's muscly arms. But his didn't look muscly, it rather looked big and swollen.