forward

Warning; descriptions/mentions of rape.

Renjun woke up as the sun shone on his face. ❝Huh?❞, his face confused after looking around the unfamiliar room. ❝Fuck, fuck, what the fuck❞. He was in a strangers room, naked. Dried blood on the bed where his bottom was. ❝P-phone, where's my phone❞, he whispered shakily. It was under the pillow. The battery was at 22 percent with 169 missed phone calls and 204 unread messages. 

His hands shook as he called Jaemin, his boyfriend.

Hello? Injunnie!! Where are you!!

Renjun was so confused.

I-I don't know, Jaemin-ah. Wh-what happened?

You've been missing for a week!!

That can't be. We were partying last night.

Renjun checked his phone. 

October 24?! It was the 16th yesterday!! Jaemin! Help! I don't know where I am. There's blood on the bed and I'm naked❞, Renjun sobbed.

Babe, listen to me. Descirbe your surroundings. I'll tell our members and managers

I-It looks like a normal house. I'm in a room. It's very bright

Is there any windows nearby? Look out and tell me what you see

Okay

Renjun limped towards the window. 

I'm in Korea, thankfully. T-There's a grandma walking around. And, oh! I see the street name!!

Tell me. Manager hyung, Jeno, and I are coming

xxxxxx street. Please come fast, I'm scared

The phone call ended and Renjun sat in the corner, hugging his knees. Where did it all go wrong? It seemed as if it was just yesterday when Jeno, him, and Jaemin went to party with their EXO hyungs. Where could it all have gone wrong? 

Renjun drank only 12 cups of whatever the bartender suggested. 

The boy was shaking in fear. Who knows what happened to him. The door downstairs, opened and footsteps were heard.

Injunnie! Where are you?!❞. It was Jaemin. His boyfriend was here. ❝H-here!❞ Renun yelled through tears, still hugging his knees. Jaemin ran into the room. The sight of his boyfriend breaking his heart. 

The younger hugged him immediately. ❝Oh Gosh, who the fuck would ever do this to you!❞, anger clearly shown in his voice. ❝I-I don't know❞. Jaemin helped him wear the clothes he brought and they both went out. 

Injun-ah❞. Renjun looked up and saw his bestfriend. Jeno's eyes were raging with fire, seeing the smaller so broken. Renjun tried forcing a smile but he couldn't. Who in their right mind would ever do this.

The whole ride back was filled with Renjun's cries and Jaemin comforting him. ❝Baby, hospital first or police?❞. ❝H-hospital please❞. The manager was silent, before nodding. 

Huang Renjun❞ a nurse called out. Jaemin immediately stood up while Jeno was helping Renjun. After they explained everything, the doctor came in to check if Renjun was clean. The check-up lasted 15 minutes. 

Please go back with your friends. I'll call you up again when I've got the results.❞ The doctor smiled. Renjun nodded, eyes red, voice so hoarse from all the crying. Jaemin hugged the smaller and kissed his head. ❝Baby, I'm here now. As long as I'm here, no one will be able to touch you, I promise❞. Jeno also stood up. ❝Renjun, I'm also here. As long as I'm here, no one will also be able to touch you from now❞.