6

I woke up for school. I put on my fit.

 I put on my fit

I did everything I needed to do before I walked out the door

I did everything I needed to do before I walked out the door. I got in the car with my sister. She drove us to school. I went behind the mobiles where the group usually meets up. All of them were already there. We greeted each other.

☠️☠️☠️

I was doing my work when I felt eyes on me. I looked to see Jahseh staring at me.

"What?" I questioned

"Why you walk out the house with that shirt on?" He questioned

" I thought it was cute" I spoke. He just looked away. Why is he mad about it? I just let it go. I seen Jahseh looking my way in the corner of my eye. I looked at him and he was looking at my shirt as if he don't like it. Why is he acting like that?

                            ☠️☠️☠️

It was lunchtime. Jahseh and I were outside. A group of boy walked by us and were making slick comments towards me that Jahseh didn't like. He took his hoodie off, leaving him in a T-Shirt.

"Put this on" he demanded

"No. It's damn near 90 degrees out here" I denied

"I don't give a fuck. Put it on" he said

"I'm not putting it on" I denied

"Oh my god. You're so fuckin stubborn" he huffed. I threw the hoodie over my head. I basically had the hoodie on, my arms just weren't in it. I lifted it up to take it off.

"Don't take the shit off" he growled. I sighed and put the hoodie down. I put my arms through the sleeves.

"C'mon" he grabbed my hand. He led me back in the school. He took me to a hall where no one was.

"Don't walk out the house with shit like that on again" he spoke

"Boy I can wear what the fuck I want" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my neck.

"I don't know who you catchin an attitude with. You lucky that attitude looks cute on you but that don't mean I won't put yo lil ass in check" he said. He took his hand off my neck and grabbed my hand again. He led me to where the rest of the group was.

"What was y'all doin?" Stokeley eyed us

"We wasn't doin shit nigga" Jahseh scoffed

"Damn nigga why you so pissed?" Jarad questioned

"I'm not pissed" he denied but with an attitude. They all looked at me because I was the only one with him.