40

I woke up for school and got ready. There was an outfit that I had in my closet. It was Jahseh's favorite. It showed all my curves and everything so I decided to wear it so he could see what he's missing out on because I'm a bad bitch like that.

 It showed all my curves and everything so I decided to wear it so he could see what he's missing out on because I'm a bad bitch like that

I still wore the jewelry that he bought because that shit was nice as fuck.

☠️☠️☠️

I made it to school. I met up with Alaysja and Jada. Then they met up with the boys which meant I had to see Jahseh. We all met up. I could feel Jahseh staring at me which made me smirk to myself mentally.The bell rang and we all went to class. I had to sit by Jahseh in all my classes. Great.

"You lookin good today" Jahseh spoke to me

"I know" I said. Why was he tryna talk to me?

"You must not be that mad at me if you still got all this ice on" he smirked

"Who said I had to take it off?" I shrugged my shoulders. He chuckled.

"That attitude is cute on you" he bit his lip at me which gave me butterflies. Bitch don't do it to yourself. I just looked away. I seen a group of boys staring at me. They were all giving me lustful looks. One of them did the 'wassup' head nod and I returned it. He started smiling at me and his smile was cute.

He then did a head gesture signaling for me to come over there

He then did a head gesture signaling for me to come over there. I then looked around.

"Me?" I pointed to myself. Yes you bitch.

"Yeah" he nodded his head smiling.

"I'll be back" I informed the group. I got up and went over there. I sat down in the open seat next to him.

"You lookin good and allat. I really fuck witcho style" he compliments

"Boy, look at your drip" I complimented back. He chuckled. His laugh was cute too.

"What's yo name?" He questioned

"Y/n" I answered

"Damn. That's tight. I'm Knowledge" he responded

"Knowledge? Okay" I hyped him up. He chuckled.

"You're cute" he licked his lips. I smiled and blushed a little.

"I know" I said playfully.

"Oh shit" the others hyped me up

"I'm just playin" I laughed

"No you wasn't. You know you're cute" he looked me right in the eyes making me smile a little.

"You got a nigga?" He questioned

"No" I answered

"Damn. Whatchu think of me then?" He asked

"You're pretty cute and your smile and laugh are adorable" I admit. I seen his cheeks go a little red. Eventually I got up and went back to the table with the group.

"What'd they say to you?" Jada asked

"He wanted me to go over there and he was like 'you look good' and 'I fuck witcho style' and stuff like that and his name is Knowledge" I informed her

"Okay sis" Alaysja hyped me up. I laughed. Jahseh looked pissed but ion give a fuck.