12

Jarad met a new nigga and introduced him to the group.

He sat with us. Jada changed her seat so she sat next to Stokeley now. I know they like each other and I ship them so hard. Anyways, that meant there was an empty seat next to me so the boy sat there.

"Oooooooo you smell good" I complimented

"Thanks Babygirl" he laughed. Jahseh shot him a look but he was too focused on me to notice. He rested his arm on the back of my chair.

"What's yo name beautiful?" He bit his lip at me

"Y/n" I responded

"Y/n. That's tight" he complimented

"I get that a lot" I laughed. He laughed too.

"What's your name?" I added

"Messiah" he replied

"You look like a Messiah" I laughed. He laughed too.

"You got a nigga?" He questioned

"No" I responded. He nodded his head and paid his attention to the group and had a conversation with them. Jahseh wasn't saying anything though. He just gave Messiah a dirty look that Messiah didn't even notice. I went on my phone but had to hide it since we were in class. I texted Jahseh and asked him if he was okay because he looked sad and pissed at the same time. He checked his phone. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. What did I do to him? Messiah then started conversing with me again. He laughed at something I said.

"Your smile is cute" I complimented

"So is yours and your laugh......You're just cute in general" he returned the compliment

"Stop" I blushed. Messiah was cute as fuck too. We were done with our work so we had free time. The teachers let us be on our phones if we are done tub our work. Messiah and I were laughing abs showing each other memes. I realized Jahseh didn't talk to me at all today. Weird. Then I got a tract from Jahseh telling me to meet him outside at lunch. I replied with 'why'. He responded with 'just do it'. I agreed and went on with my day.

                             ☠️☠️☠️

It was lunchtime so went outside to meet up with Jahseh like he told me to. He was standing out there waiting for me. He then looked at me and grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the mobiles with his grip on my hand getting tighter and tighter.

"Ow Jahseh" I hissed holding his wrist. He didn't react. He took me behind the mobiles.

"Why you bein all friendly with him?" He spat

"With who? Messiah?" I questioned

"Yes" he said

"I just met him. I'm gonna be friendly" I say

"Okay but you're over doing it" he scoffed

"How am I over doing it?" I questioned

"'You smell good' and 'your smile is cute'" he quoted

"I just complimented him" I shrugged my shoulders

"It's obvious the nigga is feelin you already" he snapped

"Okay and? Why is that matter to you?" I said

"I-it doesn't" he said sounding kinda sound but I was mad at him so I didn't care.

"Okay then" I say walking away. It was time to get back to class anyways. I walked in the classroom and somehow Jahseh beat me there. I always sat next to him so that's where I sat. We then seen Messiah walk in the classroom. We knew he was gonna sit next to me. Jahseh pulled my chair closer to his so I was father away from Messiah. Messiah sat down.

"Hey beautiful" he greeted me

"Hi" I smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed a little. Jahseh scoffed and got up angrily. He snatched the bathroom pass off the wall and walked out classroom.