Feelings

"Violet Valentine, what a,uh,pleasant surprise"Hubie awkwardly says

"Violet Valentine, what a,uh,pleasant surprise"Hubie awkwardly says. "Come on Tommy,let's give them some space"I say about to close the door but he tries to watch and keep it open. "Bu-"Tommy tried to protest but I cut him off. "No go inside"I say whilst closing the door. "When are we going trick or treating?"Cooky asks. "We Will go when your mums gone and I have to have a little talk with Hubie"I say. "Okay"Cookys says.Danielle and Cooky goes upstairs playing before we go.

It was just me and Tommy now in the living room alone.It felt like the air was thick.if awkwardness was a place it would be this room at this time.

"Look I'm sorry"Me and Tommy says I'm unison after a couple minutes in silence.We both laugh.
"I'm sorry that I hurt Megan I'm sorry that I hurt the love of your life"I say.The words like toxic hurting me but I'm good at hiding my emotion. "Yeahhhhh,I'm sorry for choosing love or you"He replies. "Friends?"I ask. "Duh.We've been friends for over a decade"He says. "What happened when I left?"I ask. "Welllllll, I took her to the nurse she thanked me and gave me a hug the principal came up to us and started asking what happened and then she told us what happened"Tommy said. "I'm just in awe when I'm watching her"Tommy's says. "That doesn't sound creepy at all"I fake chuckled. "Any lucky guys in your life?"He says. "There's one guy but he likes someone else"I say looking down at my sweaty hands. "What's his name?"Tommy asked. "All I can say is he's everything I ever need;he's kind nice,loving,sort of loyal,caring,honest,polite oh and he's gorgeous.I wish I could just tell him and I wish he realised my feeling every time he mentions his crush on the other girl it breaks my heart and it breaks me.I thought he was my soulmate but I guess he thinks diffrent"I say staring into space. "Wow that's one lucky guy and you know he will realise you two were made for each other"Tommy says.

"Y/N, mums about to leave"Danielle says coming down the stairs. "Okay well I will be back"I said going out the door.

Tommy's PoV

"You idiot"Cooky says coming descending the stairs. "What?"I ask. "Y/N she was talking about you"Danielle says. "What do you mean?"I ask confused there's no way my friend has a crush on me. "You are the guy she said  he was kind nice,loving,sort of loyal, caring, honest, polite oh and I can't forget she said he was gorgeous.She wish's She could just tell him and She wish he realised her feeling every time he mentions his crush on the other girl it breaks her heart and it breaks her when you talk about that Megan"Danielle says.Then I realised it...

Oh god...

✧♬*•°♡°•*♬✧☾✧♬*•°♡°•*♬✧
A/N
I'm so sorry.
This is a filler chapter because I got my hair dyed by my mum I also have homework due for tomorrow so I'm sorry I promise that tomorrow's will be longer.