Not a chapter

Omg I just hit 2k what the hell.
I though I would write a thank you note because this is just amazing I have no words.
Today when I hit 2k I was coming out of school and I started happily crying.It's so astounding that this fan fiction that I wrote for my own entertainment could be other people entertainment.

Thank you so much...

Now that I have said that I wanted to say...
Even though Halloween is over I'm still going to write it.I am determined to finish this story.

I also wanted to ask you for suggestions and ideas for what you want to happen to Y/N.You are the people I'm writing for so I want to know what I could add in to make you all wanting to read on.I will also give a shoutout to the person who gave the idea of you want.

Do you want Y/N to get kidnapped?

Do you want it to end on a happy ending?

Do you want me to add  another boy in for a love triangle?

Do you want conflict between her biological parents?

Do you want her to get seriously hurt?

Anymore ideas?

So please comment and say yes/no or your own idea it would be nice to get you involved with the story.

So I'm going to start writing the next chapter tomorrow it will most likely be published tomorrow.One last time thank you so so so much.I appreciate all the love I'm getting and support I'm getting form writing this book so thank you.