Chapter 4. Crush(ed)

*Tam P.O.V.*

I was sad, hurt and confused as I slowly trudged back home. I needed to face the truth now. Biana didn't like me in fact she- Linh cut me off.

"So, Tam, how was your rendezvous with Biana?" Linh squealed excitedly.

"Atrocious," I replied gloomily.

"What happened?"

"She hates me."

"UGH. Tam stop being overdramatic. You're ridiculous."

"It's the truth."

I was now depressed. Why did Biana hate me? She probably realised that I like her and decided to be cold to show me that I was nothing to her. Or a friend at least. I was crushed.

"Oh, Tam. Don't say that I know Biana doesn't hate you!"

"Um. No she just showed me that she did."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. Good night, I think I need to go to bed now."

"At least eat something with me! Hug?"

"Fine. "

So Linh hugged me and I felt a bit better. I could ask Fitz for information maybe and Sophie too, after all, she was one of Biana's best friends.

***LATER IN THE NIGHT***

I tucked in bed, still feeling broken and sad.  I snuggled up with Princess Purryfins (she was better than nothing) and I decided to write a note to put in Biana's locker even though she would probably glance at it for one second an ask Marella to blow it up in ashes the instant she discovered the note.

It read: 

"I'm sorry Biana     (it's clear you hate me)

What happened? Can we still be friends?

Your friend, Tam"

I read it, a bit more relieved and I hoped for the best but suddenly Linh came in. 

"Ooohhh! What did you write? A love letter?"

"No. Leave me alone"

"Awwww! Tammy Boy doesn't want to show his favourite darling sister his love letter"

"First, it ISN'T A LOVE LETTER. Second, stop calling me Tammy Boy, you sound like Keefe. Third, never approach that useless guy again, you clearly spend too much time with him. I mean, he doesn't even know how to style some hair. He has blonde chunks of--

"Blablablablabla..... I know you don't like Keefe. Anyway......"

She snatched the piece of paper and stuck out her tongue before reading it really loudly.

At the end of the reading, she groaned,"Oh, come on! This isn't the romantic poetry I was expecting! Where's the fun?!"

Tam snatched the paper back and started pouting while hugging Princess Purryfins even tighter even though she started hissing.

"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! You're adorable!!!!!!!! LET ME GET A PICTURE FROM SOPHIE'S HUMAN THINGIE!!!"

Linh made at least 20 photos of Tam before he quickly hid under the covers.

"This thing is great!," she exclaimed. What is it called again? Some bizarre human fruit? Anyway I'm giving this grey rectangle to Dex tomorrow so that he can do something and make Keefe paint this adorable photo of you and Princess Purryfins! That would be an awesome decoration for my room!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!," Tam wailed desperately.

An evil grin spread on Linh's face: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA, I'm sending this to Biana if you don't go and talk to her face to face tomorrow and get with her by the end of two weeks. You choose..."

Tam wailed even louder:"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Linh my darling, beloved favourite sister, don't do this to me!"

"Remember, you only have two weeks!"

Tam and Linh both went to bed, one was despairing and the other was laughing evilly.

"Goodnight !!!, screamed Linh"

"Bad night, responded Tam coldly".

Linh was looking forward to tomorrow...