22

December 26 2016

After she left.

Aristotle- what's up young blood.

Pop smoke - jazz has this friend. She's obsessed with her. She thinks that she still in a coma but she sent her lingerie. And she hugs her like a guy. She hugs her the way I do. She's her secret admirer. This girl has OLD.

Dc- what's that.

Pop smoke - obsessive love disorder refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession.

Dc- well shit.

Pop smoke - mikey told me all of this information and your boy fez texted me when she was in the shower. She hasn't being talking her pills. She can take medication like anti-anxiety medications like Valium and Xanax, antidepressants like Prozac, Paxil, or Zoloft, antipsychotics, and mood stabilizers.

Aristotle- she can't know that she's awake.

Pop smoke- me and mikey have a plan but we need to see where is goes from there. She needs to stay in the house until school starts. She will come a day late. Me and mikey warn everyone that she woke up two days before school started. Will see how that carries out.

Dc- okay. She needs to turn off her location.

Jazz walked in with frank and joe. With all the shopping that has done.

Jazz- thank you. You guys can live it in the kitchen.

Aristotle- hey sis Um could you stay here until school starts.

Jazz- why.

Dc- no reason we just need you to stay here until further notice.

Jazz-what are you gonna do

Dc- nothing we just want to make your sure that your actually safe

Pop smoke - I'll see you in a few days okay.

Jazz- is everything okay

Aristotle- yeah. We got fez to do a few jobs for us so that you can go school safe.

Jazz- okay I'm not gonna ask anymore questions

Dc- will see you soon okay

Jazz- okay see ya later

Dc and Aristotle left. Pop look at her she had a worry look.

Pop smoke - could you not look like that please. I know your worried

Jazz- they have jobs now. They can keep living that living that life style. It's not good. What if it catches up to them and something happens.

Pop smoker- it's not okay. They are just doing what a big brother should do. They are just looking out for you.

Jazz - I know. You gonna be safe out there.

Pop smoke-don't worry about me.
I'll see you when school starts okay.

jazz- okay I'll see you soon.

Pop smoke - I'm not gonna get a kiss good bye

She tipped toe gave him a kiss