31

January 23 2017

It's been four days and Bashar still hasn't talked to jazz. He knew that he was fucking up.

It was early in the morning and Catherine and Tyrone was wondering where's Bashar.

Tyrone - do you know where Bashar is.

Jazz- he's at mikeys house.

Tyrone- why.

Jazz- I don't know we hasn't talked since Thursday.

Catherine - why.

Jazz- I don't know his been ignoring me ever since and I actually don't know what I did. Mikey tried talking to him and nothing. I wish I knew what I did wrong. I'm starting to think that he hates me.

Catherine - i need to talk done sense into that boys head.

Jazz- I've got a surprise for you when you get back.

Tyrone- child you didn't have to get us any thing.

Jazz- I know. Since the girls went back to there aunties. They've been upset that they don't have a home so I got you guys something.

Lunch

Bashar has been avoiding jazz for the longest. His trying to find a way to make jazz not think that he hates her.

Pop smoke- mikey I need your help.

Mikey - you had four fucking days   And you still haven't talk to her. Your mom called me. She thinks you hate her. Cause you haven't talk to her. This time bro I'm not helping you. You hit to find your owe way.

Mikey left. He know he was fucked. He saw sir and jazz walking in and he decided to leave.

Sir- he still avoiding you.

Jazz- yeah and don't ask why.

Sir- he's gonna come through just wait.

When they all got home. Catherine and Tyrone was home the girls went back to there aunties house. They were just waiting on Bashar. On Saturday jazz had a meeting with there parents attorney. They have been saving money for jazz trust funds and just in case money. They were able to save $210 million dollars. And they left her the house. She was able to change the name of the house to bashars family. The mortgage was already paid for they were just waiting until she was able to get into a college and she did. She was choice that she was going to NYU. Her parents knew that dc and Aristotle was going to be irresponsible so they didn't really leave them anything.

Bashar walked through the door Tyrone and Catherine was disappointed in him. In come back home at 6:30 PM.

Catherine - lets go. We going somewhere.

They got into jazz's g wagon and drive down her old neighbourhood It was better than the neighbourhood that they were living in before. She was able to renovate the building and make it better than it was before. They stop in front of the house.

Catherine- where are we.

Jazz- your new house.

She smiled.

Catherine- how.

Jazz- come in.

They went inside the house.

Tyrone - this can't be our new house.

Jazz- it is. I was able to renovate make the house a bigger. And I was able to get an extra room. There was only three but I changed free room into a bed room

Bashar- how.

She looked down and nodded

Jazz- um my parents left for me

Catherine- where's your parents